Table of Contents
- Milestone 1 / Wakeup
- Milestone 2 / Assault on Aspari
- Milestone 3 / Aspari Extraction
- Milestone 4 / A Train to Catch
- Milestone 5 / Escape from LA
- Milestone 6 / Eurocorp
- Milestone 7 / Voyeur Central
- Milestone 8 / Cayman Global
- Milestone 9 / The Floating city
- Milestone 10 / Behind the Scenes
- Milestone 11 / Ramon
- Milestone 12 / Downzone
- Milestone 13 / Betrayed
- Milestone 14 / The Wall
- Milestone 15 / Kris
- Milestone 16 / Human Resources
- Milestone 17 / Corporate War
- Milestone 18 / Spire Access
- Milestone 19 / Burning Tower
- Milestone 20 / Jack Denham
- Head out the door, turn left and take out the two unsuspecting soldiers. Highlight the strip on the wall to the left to hack it. Head through the door just to the left and go down a bunch of flights of stairs.
- Once you get to the bottom, break the light on the floor, then hightlight the keypad next to the door to open it, then slide down the ladder. Head down the corridor and break through the metal grate.
- Head around the catwalk and stand in front of the double gray doors. Boss time. This guy will fire rockets at you, but the key is to highlight and hack them, which will direct them back at him (think of it as a game of tennis).
- When you see him shine the green laser toward you, press RB to go into DART mode so you can hack all five rockets and try to send them back at him. Once you eventually bring him down, walk up to his body an attempt to extract the chip.
- Follow Lily down the catwalk, then head into the ship after she powers it up.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page