Table of Contents
- Milestone 1 / Wakeup
- Milestone 2 / Assault on Aspari
- Milestone 3 / Aspari Extraction
- Milestone 4 / A Train to Catch
- Milestone 5 / Escape from LA
- Milestone 6 / Eurocorp
- Milestone 7 / Voyeur Central
- Milestone 8 / Cayman Global
- Milestone 9 / The Floating city
- Milestone 10 / Behind the Scenes
- Milestone 11 / Ramon
- Milestone 12 / Downzone
- Milestone 13 / Betrayed
- Milestone 14 / The Wall
- Milestone 15 / Kris
- Milestone 16 / Human Resources
- Milestone 17 / Corporate War
- Milestone 18 / Spire Access
- Milestone 19 / Burning Tower
- Milestone 20 / Jack Denham
- After the rear control system has been breached, turn around, open the door and make your way all the way to the back of the train. Once you get there, kill the four Aspari fighters.
- Head into the next compartment and kill the next group of enemies. Pry open the next door and pick up the minigun in the back corner. Stand back from the double doors and then after the Aspari fighters on the other side open it, unload on them.
- Head up the stairs and through the door. Press X to deactivate the controls on the right, then continue around to the right. Drop off the ledge to the right, then go diagonally toward the doorway. Turn right and press X to activate the lift.
- Step onto the top of the train and take out the two enemies. You’ll then have to take out the three gunner ships that come flying past you. As you move forward down the train, you’ll have to kill several waves of gunner ships using your minigun.
- Once you finally exit the tunnel, you’ll have to destroy a huge dropship. Make sure when you are fighting it that you are positioned in the little dip near the front of the train so that you can use the wall in front as a bit of cover.
- This thing will take quite a while to destroy, but there is no other trick to brining it down other that unloading a ton of rounds on it. Keep in mind that when the smaller gunner ships join the dropship, you can lock onto them and take them down without shooting them. Also, make sure you disarm the missiles that the dropship will drop down the line from time to time.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page