Tabula Rasa Nerfs Rage
Tabula Rasa players that have been exploiting the bug in the Rage system until now are about to be disappointed. In order to correct its unbalancing effects, Rage is getting nerfed.
However, according to Lead Designer Paul Sage, things aren’t as black as they might seem. Rage is now a fast cast ability and features resistances at higher pumps.
The details look like this:
- Rage 1: 30% damage self buff
- Rage 2: 30% damage buff w/squad members
- Rage 3: 40% damage self buff – 10% resist bonuses
- Rage 4: 40% damage buff w/squad members
- Rage 5: 50% damage buff w/squad members – 10% resist bonuses
Other changes coming in the next update are an increase in Chaingun damage output slightly and Launchers slightly for Soldiers. Rarity will now correctly effect the damage bonuses on items as well.
For those of you enraged over the change in Rage, you’ll be offered the chance to do a full respec to change the build of your character. The offer is a true respec, not a clone credit.
via Tabula Rasa