Team Fortress 2: City on Fire Update Brings New Toys
Yesterday marked the second day of Team Fortress 2′s Pyromania event, which buffs the game with new content. We’ve already seen the release of Meet the Pyro video, and yesterday’s City on Fire update has brought in some new toys.
Here’s the equipment revealed in the update:
- The Public Enemy (Hat)
- Pretty Boy’s Pocket Pistol (Pistol): +15% health, no falling damage, 25% slower firing speed, 50% fire damage vulnerability.
- Baby Face’s Blaster (Scattergun): 40% more accurate, builds boost on hit, run at up to double speed at max boost, -30% damage, 35% slower movement speed, boost resets on jump.
- The Urban Professional (Hat)
- The Cleaner’s Carbine (SMG): 3 seconds of 100% critical strike on kill, -20% clip size, 35% slower firing speed, no random critical hits.
- The Hitman’s Heatmaker (Sniper Rifle): Gain focus on kills and assists, focus activates on fire when meter is full, while in focus 25% increased charge and no upscoping, body hits do less damage.
- The Dumpster Diver (Hat/Grenade Strap)
- The Beggar’s Bazooka (Rocket Launcher): Hold fire to load up to 3 rockets, release fire to unleash the barrage, +3 degrees random projectile deviation, overloading the chamber will cause a misfire, cannot collect ammo from dispensers.
- The Scorch Shot (Flare Gun): Flare knocks target back on-hit, ignites enemies in small radius,- 50% damage penalty.
You can find the full details here.