The Amazing Spider-Man 2: Black Cat Journals Locations Guide
Learn some facts about the Black Cat in The Amazing Spider-Man 2 with all 10 journal parts. Finding these tricky lost logs will unlock the “Lover” achievement / trophy and get Peter Parker one step closer to scoring a date with the exceptionally skilled cat burglar. Just don’t call it stalking.
For even more collectible guides, check out our list of Amazing Spider-Man 2 cheats where you’ll find every extra article on the web-head’s latest open-world adventure. Or if you need more Andrew Garfield in your life, return to the first Amazing Spider-Man walkthrough to see how this rebooted franchise got started.
Black Cat Journals Locations Guide
No One Is Safe!
- Journal #1: Just as the mission starts with Peter Parker in civilian clothes, circle around the flat pillars and look on the raised balcony facing the stage.
- Journal #2: Following the waiter through the open double doors to the right of the stage, immediately look right after stepping into the maintenance hallway.
- Journal #3: Switching into his Spider-Man costume backstage, save the hostages then continue ahead to the section of play backdrop with wooden stairs. There’s another log on the raised plank.
Claws of the Cat!
- Journal #4: At the Mammoth Exhibit, turn left at the bottom of the steps and look behind the wavey blue-green wall in the enclosed museum area.
- Journal #5: In the same area, enter the single door behind the mammoth skeleton to find a glass case straight ahead featuring dinosaur eggs. Jump onto the case to find the next Black Cat journal part.
New York City – Free Roam
- Journal #6: Go to Times’ Square and look for a neon sign to the right reading “Le Venin” — the log is right above the logo.
- Journal #7: Move diagonally northeast from Time’s Square along the rooftops to find an extremely tall blue-paneled metal tower raising up from the roofs. Look on one of the landings to find another Felicia journal entry.
- Journal #8: Once again, start from Time’s Square and move up the main road northeast. Run on the street through the building with two tunnels to find the log.
- Journal #9: Travel to the small green park in the far northeast corner of the city. Look behind the benches and shrubs to find it.
- Journal #10: Search the alleys in the far southwest corner of the map.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked
- Lover (15 points / Bronze):
Retrieve all parts of Black Cat’s journal.