The Banner Saga Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Only The Sun Has Stopped
- Chapter 2: Cut With A Keen-Edge Sword
- Chapter 3: Little Did They Sleep
- Chapter 4: Lest They Not Come Home
- Chapter 5: Weary The Weight Of The Sun
- Chapter 6: Of Our Bones, The Hills
- Chapter 7: The Slayer And The Slain
Chapter 5: Weary The Weight Of The Sun
Juno will awaken next to the giant serpent. After a confusing chat with the horrific creature, she will deliver a prophecy to the mender. Upon awakening, the mender will have a long discussion with Rook. Travel to the great hall and address Jorundr.
First, stock up on supplies. You will desperately need them later and will not have many chances to resupply. Next, destroy the bridge. It needs to be done no matter what the varl king says. Kill a few dredge first, and then have the mender attack the bridge. The varl are not pleased, and become violent. Defend Eyvind during the demolition.
The varl will force you into the great hall after the bridge’s demise. The king is definitely not happy, and you will be kicked out of the varl city. Despite saying many lives, you have broken the king’s trust and the people’s legacy.