The Cave Walkthrough
Puzzle 3: Well…Not So Cute After All
Characters: Hillbilly, Time Traveler and Twins.
- Take control of the Hillbilly to swim left and climb onto the next ledge to start moving forward through the tunnel, then grab the rope in front of you to lower the obstacle below and take control of the Twins.
- Make your way past the rope that the Hillbilly is hanging from and jump the next two gaps ahead to examine the cave painting against the far wall, then examine it to see a picture of “Well…Not So Cute After All” and turn back around.
- Drop to the cave floor below and approach the barricade blocking the path ahead, then take control of the Hillbilly to release the rope above and raise the obstacle out of your way.
- Take control of the Twins to pull the crate in front of you backwards and stop beneath the second gap in the rocks above, then take control of the Hillbilly and the Time Traveler to drop on top of this box safely.
- Move all three characters onto the pressure plate ahead to raise the door in front of you and take control of the Hillbilly to proceed forward, then drop into the pool of water below and swim to the ledge on your right.
- Make your way down through the next cave tunnel and jump across the gap guarded by fire traps to continue moving forward, then drop off the ledge at the end to land in the water below and complete this puzzle.