The Cave Walkthrough
Puzzle 4: The Pink Bear
Characters: Hillbilly, Time Traveler and Twins.
- As the Hillbilly, dive down beneath the water to navigate the snaking tunnel and surface on the other side to reach the next ledge on you right.
- Pick up a stick of dynamite from the crate and use the nearby flame to light the fuse, then drop the explosives in front of the rubble to the right and retreat from the the explosion to come.
- Swim back across the previous pool of water to descend the ladder ahead and slide down the next length of rope below, then move left to pick up your first Ticket and turn around.
- Insert your Ticket into the device next to the Pink Bear and head left again until you reach the Dunking Booth at the end, then take control of the Time Traveler and jump on top of the silver platform.
- Take control of the Hillbilly again and press on the dunking booth’s target to release the platform, then collect your second Ticket from the Dispenser above and return to the Pink Bear to insert it into the Taker.
- As the Time Traveler, swim through the underwater tunnel to the left of the dunking booth and surface on the other side to climb the next ladder above.
- Examine the cave painting at the top of the ladder to see a picture of “Arriving at Work”, then take control of the Hillbilly again to climb the rope on your left and ascend the ledges above.
- Make your way to the right beneath the wooden stage at the top and jump across the gap ahead to ascend the next series of ledges above, then move left to approach the Man of Ordinary Strength and pick up the nearby Barbell.
- Descend the previous series of ledges to drop down through the gap at the bottom and enter the magician’s tent to approach his table, then wait for him to make a Cupcake appear and lay it on the floor beside you.
- Place the Barbell on the Magician’s Table and wait for him to cast a spell, then pick up the invisible weight and return to the wooden stage above on the left.
- Stand on the pressure plate to have the barker guess your weight incorrectly, then collect the third Ticket from the dispenser and return to the Pink Bear on the level below.
- Insert your third ticket into the taker and turn back around to climb up the previous length of rope, then ascend between the ledges to reach the wooden platform at the top and enter the tunnel on the left.
- Continue past the “Wheel of Misfortune” sign to move up the rock ledges on your left and ascend the rope at the top, then climb the next telephone pole to make a right through the tunnel above and pick up the Wrench.
- Take control of the Twins to visit the Man of Ordinary Strength again and head left to climb onto the wooden stage supporting the ferris wheel, then jump into one of the seats rotating above you and ride it around to the top.
- Jump to the next small rock ledge above on your left and examine the cave painting to see a picture of “Didn’t Work Quite As Planned”, then drop back into one of the ferris wheel seats and ride it forward to reach another small rock ledge ahead on the right.
- As the Time Traveler, use the wrench to fix the Generator Truck in front of you and take control of the Twins again to collect the Fuse.
- Drop back to the ground below to move right past the Man of Ordinary Strength and climb over the stack of trunks to reach Xavetar’s booth on the platform beneath you, then insert the Fuse into the nearby box and return to the ferris wheel.
- Move forward beneath the ferris wheel’s stage to descend the next ladder ahead and follow the sign on your left to climb down the pile of trunks below, then approach the Wheel of Misfortune to use the Color Picker beside it and choose green.
- Pull the nearby lever to spin the Wheel of Misfortune so that it stops on the color green, then collect your fourth Ticket from the dispenser and insert it into the device beside the Pink Bear as you’ve done before.
- Visit Xavetar’s booth to pick up the Fuse again and return to the ferris wheel, then move left beneath the wooden stage again to climb the next telephone pole ahead and take control of the Time Traveler upon reaching the top.
- Use the wrench to turn the Generator Truck off and take control of the Twins again to insert the fuse into the box, then drop back to the ground below and collect the Sledgehammer on your left.
- Return to the Test Your Strength machine beside the dunking booth and use the Sledgehammer to ring the bell, then collect the final Ticket from the dispenser and use it to acquire the Pink Bear.
- As the Hillbilly, head right to place the Pink Bear in front of the girls by the exit and wait for an argument to ensue between them.
- Turn back around to visit the previous prize booth and pick up the Wrench laying nearby, then return to the dunking booth to stand on the platform again and take control of the Time Traveler to push in the target.
- Take control of the Hillbilly again to dive down into the water and swim through the long snaking tunnel to the right, then surface on the other side to reach the next rock ledge and use your Wrench on the Pipe Valve Nut.
- As the Twins, collect the Ticket to the left of the prize booth and use it to purchase the Lighter.
- Return to the girls by the exit and use the Lighter to set the Hay Bales behind them on fire, then proceed forward after the path is clear to enter the next pool of water and complete this puzzle.