The Darkness 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Restaurant
- Unleash the Darkness
- The Subway
- Coming Home
- The Pool Hall
- Coming Home Again
- The Brimstone
- Escaping the Brothel
- The Race Back Home
- Return to the Mental Institution
- Going to a Funeral
- After the Funeral
- Hellgate Field
- The House of Horrors
- I Don’t Have Time for This
- Father and Son
- Defeat Victor
- If you haven’t played the original The Darkness upon new game start up, you can watch a “previously on” video to get caught up with the story. You’ll watch the key scenes leading up to this sequel.
- You begin the game proper as Jackie Estacado enters a restaurant with his crew greeting him. You’ll follow one of the crew members as you take a gander at the hustle and bustle of the establishment.
- Things eventually take a turn for the worse as you make yourself cozy. One of the women gets shot in the back of the head then a van crashes right where you’re sitting. You’ll be dazed and you’ll start to be dragged here by your friend, which starts an on-rail sequence.
- You’ll notice your leg is completely demolished, but you’ll be handed a gun, where you can exact some revenge on the bad guys who tried to attack you. Shoot these guys, and just for the hell of it, try to shoot them all in the head for what they did to you.
- Keep killing as many enemies as you can. Eventually, another van crashes through the restaurant and you’ll be holding fort at the bar since your friend needs a breather. When you grab the gun, kill the four enemies that appear. The camera will be a bit off kilter here.
- Your friend says you can escape through the kitchen, but you’ll need to take his piece too. You’ll now be dual-wielding pistols. Shoot as many enemies as you can, while being dragged again. You’ll soon pass the wildly swinging kitchen doors.
- When you make it inside, a hail of gunfire will litter the room and there’s also one slight problem. The gas is leaking and some jerk decides to throw a molotov as you watch your friend struggle to open the exit doors. Cue explosion.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page