The Last of Us: That’s All I Got Trophy Guide
Looking for more Last of Us video guides, collectibles, and commentary? Subscribe to Game Front Video Walkthroughs on YouTube.
Get some levity while earning the “That’s All I Got” gold trophy with this Last of Us locations guide. Below, you’ll see how to trigger all five of Ellie’s jokes. By looking at different objects in the environment or completing certain actions, Ellie will pull out a book and start reciting. Don’t miss any of these instances, check out where she’ll lighten the mood with our locations guide.
Get even more banter from Ellie and Joel with our Last of Us video walkthrough, showing you how to survive this post-apocalyptic adventure. Or, get more collectible locations, trophy guides, unlockables and extras on the Last of Us cheats list.
That’s All I Got Trophy Guide
NOTE: At each of the locations listed below, Ellie will tell jokes if you hang around. Listen until she puts the book away.
Chapter 5: Pittsburg:
- Jokes Location #1: Wait around the area where a bus has crashed into the Pittsburgh Military Zone checkpoint. Ellie will pull out a book and start telling jokes. Simply listen, and wait for her to put the book away when she’s finished.
- Jokes Location #2: Clear out the enemies inside the bookstore, and Ellie will start talking if you stick around on the second floor.
- Jokes Location #3: Back out on the streets with the view of the bridge in the distance, wait for Ellie and Joel to look out from behind a yellow cab. Take a few steps back, and look for a poster of a fashion model in a store window to the left. Ellie will comment, and eventually pull out her book again.
- Jokes Location #4: In the flooded Hotel lobby, Joel will need to find a ladder to reach the second floor as the stairs are blocked with debris. Climb up and shimmy across to the blocked landing to collect a note with the safe combination. Jump back down to the flooded lobby and enter the room behind the reception counter to find a safe. Open it, then climb back up the ladder to the second floor. Ellie will pull out her book after a moment.
Chapter 6: The Suburbs
- Jokes Location #5: This is the trickiest set of jokes. There are four conversations you’ll need to have with Ellie before she’ll pull out her book one last time.
- 1. Stop by the house up the path with the message against looters painted in orange on the side. The back is collapsed, revealing a kitchen.
- 2. Across from this house, there’s another white home with a message in red, “I’M ARMED NO TRESPASSING.” Approach the house.
- 3. Stop by the Ice Cream Truck, Ellie will ask your guide what it is.
- 4. Continue down the street and look down the bend to find a Firefly symbol on the stone embankment.
- After listening to the fourth conversation, Ellie will pull out her book one last time. Listen, and that trophy will be your’s.
- That’s All I Got (Gold):
Survive all of Ellie’s jokes.
More collectible guides, secrets, and extras for The Last of Us: