The Last of Us Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 10: Bus Depot
- Head down the freeway as you talk to a clearly distracted Ellie. Search the motor home on the left for supplies. Head down the freeway to the dead end and go right. After you pass the light pole, hop up on the jeep to get up onto the bus.
- Drop down into the next area and head up the steps into the building on the left. Head down the stairs and go stand under the wall on the right side under the ladder to give Ellie a boost. Climb up the ladder and sprint after Ellie. Aww…walk up to the cute giraffe to pet it.
- Follow Ellie outside to the roof where you can see all the giraffes! Open the door to the left for a cutscene. Next, follow Ellie downstairs and back outside. Go search through the big tent to the left for supplies (upgrade your tools by getting the toolbox on the table).
- Exit, turn left and head down past the buss on the right. Enter through small tent up head for some supplies and a workbench to upgrade weapons. Exit and head around to the right toward the bus. Talk to Ellie, then head into the bus and go through the window.
- Go around the tank, then head down the freeway tunnel to the left. Hop up the cars to get over the barricade. Big group of infected up ahead, so if you stay crouched and over to the right side, you can slip by them undetected.
- When you get to the water, go right through the doorway. Get the supplies to the right, then head up the steps in the left corner. Stealth kill the infected right around the corner, then use a weapon to take out the other two down the hallway.
- Head up the stairs, then take the stairs on the right down. Get the supplies on the shelf to the right, then go out the doorway on the left. There will be a ton of infected here and you’ll have to take ‘em out. Go behind the bus to the right, chuck a couple of Molotov cocktails, then take the rest out using the flamethrower.
- Go right down the tunnel and stand in front of the turned-over big rig to give Ellie a boost. Hop up the crate after she pushes it down, then hop over to the other side. Advance on the left side. When you get to the fire truck, jump in the water, swim through the opening on the left, climb up the other side and drop the ladder down for Ellie.
- Drop down on the right side. The door up here will be locked, so move over to the left side of the fence to give Ellie a boost over it. Quickly get that pistol out and shoot the infected that shows up through the hole in the fence near the door before it gets Ellie. Get the supplies on the table to the left, then head through the doorway.
- Go right and use a shiv to unlock the door to get all of the health and supplies inside. Exit, go down the hallway and hop through the window. Jump into the water and swim down and to the right through the doorway. Hop up onto the electrical box, then get up on the vent and follow it all the way around. Slide between the wall and the big pipes, then grab the pallet and push it down into the water.
- Hop down, swim the pallet over to Ellie, then take her across the water. After she uses the stairs to drop the ladder for you—crap! Pick up the ladder after it breaks off the wall and walk it to the other side. Lean it against the doorway and climb up it. Pick it up, walk it across the catwalk and drop it down to the platform on the other side. Pick it up again, walk it up the steps and lay it across the two platforms to create a bridge for you to cross.
- Follow Ellie up the stairs. You’ll then have to make your way across the vents to get down the rushing water. Just as your about to jump from the bus, it will collapse and you’ll be trapped inside. Once you hit the back and Ellie hops on top to rescue you, mash triangle to break through the door. After the bus completely collapses under water, swim through the door, then swim as fast as you can toward the light to save Ellie and come up for air.