The Last of Us Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Chapter 7: Tommy’s Dam
- Head up the path. Pick up the supplies at the car, then drop off the ledge and make your way down to the river. Once you reach it, hop up the two flat rocks to the right. Advance toward the power plant.
- Head up the stairs and crank the wheel to the left. Get the supplies and arrows in the control room, then hop over the railing and into the water. Swim forward a bit, then go under water. Go down through the opening in the house and push the pallet lodged in roof for Ellie to ride on. Carry her over to the other side of the dam, then swim back over to the other platform and safely cross after she spins the wheel to rotate the sifter.
- Head down to the grassy area for a couple supplies in the corner, then get up the stairs and follow the path around. After you pass the tractor, cross the path and get the supplies in the security shack. You can also find a sweet pistol with a scope (“El Diablo”) on the floor next to the chair on its side. Head over to the big doors and try to open them.
- After you meet back up with your brother, follow Tommy as he gives you a tour of the place. After Joel asks to talk to Tommy privately, follow him up the stairs (go through the doorway on the left for supplies) and across the catwalks. Get the supplies in the power plant office, and you can use the workbench in the office on the left to upgrade weapons. Continue to follow Tommy around until you get another cutscene.
- Following the cutscene, pull out a weapon and help Tommy and his boys kill the attacking bandits. After you clear the power plant, head outside and use your rifle to take out the bandits across the catwalks. Follow Tommy through the door, then clear out the downstairs area of the rest of the bandits.
- After you learn that Ellie took off, follow Tommy as you make your way through the woods on horseback. After your horse jumps over the fallen tree, you’ll be overtaken by bandits. Pull out your rifle (or the new El Diablo) and take the bandits out as you advance up the path. After you clear the area and check the cabins for supplies, head back down to your horses, hop on and follow Tommy.
- When you arrive at the house, open the front door. There won’t be much in the way of supplies in this house, so head upstairs and open the door down at the end of the hallway to find Ellie.
- Following the emotional cutscene, stealthily make your way down the hallway and strangle the bandit as he comes around the corner. Take out the other bandit checking the bedrooms, then head downstairs to kill the rest of the bandits. Smoke bombs work great here to temporarily blind enemies. Clear the bottom floor, then head outside for a cutscene.