The Last Story: Ariela’s Lunch Side-Quest Guide
After completing Chapter 6 of The Last Story, you’ll be given a very special item; a special home-made lunch. This lunch is useless to you, but very useful to someone else. In this quest, you’ll be trading items across the city until you’re finally given a reward far later in the game. Find out who you’ll need to trade each item to here.
Ariela’s Lunch Side-Quest Guide
- After completing Chapter 6, speak with Ariela in the Tavern to get her special lunch.
- Go to the riverside below and take the steps down from the Central Plaza to find a boy willing to trade. He’ll trade the lunch for a towel.
- Go to Craftman’s Alley to find a working man in need of a tower. He’ll trade away a special Magician’s Training Manual.
- Next, you’ll need access to the castle. You can go to the castle during Chapter 8, or anytime after Chapter 19. Go to the Library and speak with a young magician in training. He’ll give you a Book on Noble Etiquette.
- Leave the castle and find a woman outside the gates, at the Lazulis Castle Gate Plaza. She’ll give you an expensive jewel.
- Return to the castle and speak with another woman on the third floor, near the Count’s Office. She’ll give you a Ship Journal.
- Next, travel down to the Castle Prison and return the journal to one of the Prisoners. He’ll reward you with a special Sword.
- After the end of the game, you can purchase items from the freed prisoner in Craftman’s Alley.