The Old Republic: Belsavis Datacron Locations
Giant monsters are loose in Belsavis, not to mention an army of Republic prisoners! Okay, so nothing is looking good on this planet, except for those rewarding Datacrons. These hidden gems give players instant stat boosts or rare Matrix Shards, for use with relics. If you’re looking for even more information on Star Wars: The Old Republic, don’t forget to check out our Beginner’s Guide to get started on the path that fits you best. For a complete list of every Datacron in the galaxy, browse over to The Old Republic Datacron Collectibles Guide. You can also check out our Old Republic Beginner’s Guide and cheats page.
Below you’ll find locations for every Datacron on Belsavis.
Belsavis Datacron Locations
High Security Section – +10 Willpower
- Find this Datacron in the northernmost area of the map, in the western corner up a cliff face. Run to the northern edge of the flat rock until finding a Rabid Varactyl.
- Nearby, look for a cave leading into a canyon path. It can be tricky to spot, so search the wall from multiple angles until you see it.
- Once inside, follow the path straight to the Datacron.
High Security Section – +10 Endurance
- This Datacron is south of the previous one, a ways north of the large five-sided structure at the center of the area. (More info to come.)
Maximum Security Section – +10 Presence
- To find this Datacron, you need to find the cave it’s hidden inside. Search around X: -3700, Y: -565 on your map to find the cave entrance.
- Move through the cave, then follow the cliff around until you stumble onto the Datacron, it’s a straight shot.
The Tomb – Green Matrix Shard
- There’s a quest connected with this Datacron. Take the elevator down from X: 545, Y: -2169 and run across the room to find the Datacron with a Quest Marker.
- Near the Datacron is a machine that requires four items called Rakata Cubes. These cubes are located all around the planet and need to be found to unlock the Datacron.
- Place four Rakata Cubes inside the machine, then activate it.
- Some Rakata Cubes can be found at these coordinates:
- Minimum Security: X: -157, Y: -43
- High Security: X: -2767, Y: 959
The Tomb – +10 Aim
- Start in the west portion of the center tomb area, the largest of the maps, south of the Instant Transport. Head for X: -702, Y: 139 and look west.
- Down below you can see a pool of lava with an island containing the Datacron. There is a very narrow bridge leading from the island in the lava below, but it’s tricky to spot.
- Look for a blue outline, try zooming far out, it’s tough to see. When you find it, you’ll need to carefully drop down onto the bridge, cross over to the small island, and grab the Datacron.
- On the tiny island, you can also find a transport to take you back up.