The Old Republic: Dromund Kaas Datacron Locations
The Old Republic holds many secrets, but one of those central secrets you’ll actually want to find are the Datacrons. These collectible cubes are scattered about on every planet in the known explorable galaxy, and they provide the player with the kind of reward he or she wants — statistic boosts. Some of the Datacrons provide rare Matrix Shards. So keep an eye out and use our guide to find them all. If you’re looking for even more information on Star Wars: The Old Republic, don’t forget to check out our Beginner’s Guide to get started on the path that fits you best. For a complete list of every Datacron in the galaxy, browse over to The Old Republic Datacron Collectibles Guide. You can also check out our Old Republic Beginner’s Guide and cheats page.
Below you’ll find locations for every Datacron in Dromund Kaas.
Dromund Kaas Datacron Location Video Guide [With Mitchell!]
Dromund Kaas Datacron Locations
- Find this Datacron in the Spaceport you start in at Dromund Kaas.
- In the docking bay across from where you first arrive, enter the bay and search on the west side of the room on top of some crates.
- To reach the top, you’ll need to jump down from the ramp onto a beam leading to the stack of creates.
- Leaving the Spaceport, look left for a path leading up a hill.
- Follow that path into a cave, and from inside the cave, continue deeper in until you find a waterfall.
- Past the waterfall, you’ll be able to find this Datacron.
- At the entrance to this Heroic Instance, you’ll cross a bridge into the Bog. Hug the left wall from the WALL warp point, and stick to that wall.
- Follow the wall east, you’ll know you’re in the right place if you find a waterfall.
- At the top of the waterfall, you’ll find the Datacron, just search for a path on the same wall leading up to the top of the falls.
- Crossing the bridge into the Dark Temple Approach, you’ll need to fight through some droids. At the first fork in the path, turn right and continue to the allied camp.
- Near the tents you’ll spot a rock wall requiring you to jump over with a stack of crates. Up on the lip of the rock, there’s a path to follow to a ledge overlooking a canyon.
- In the canyon, there are several pillars, with one holding the Datacron. Drop down from the plateau ledge, then jump to the next two.
- Inside the estate area, take off west for the largest building.
- Just north of the structure is a small pond, and north of the pond is a path leading up along the mountain wall.
- Follow the path all the way up to a ledge with your Datacron.