The Old Republic: Korriban Datacron Locations
Throughout the universe of The Old Republic, you’ll be able to discover hidden Datacrons on each explorable planet. These secret rewards provide statistic boosts or Matrix Shards for crafting Relics. If you’re looking for even more information on Star Wars: The Old Republic, don’t forget to check out our Beginner’s Guide to get started on the path that fits you best. For a complete list of every Datacron in the galaxy, browse over to The Old Republic Datacron Collectibles Guide. You can also check out our Old Republic Beginner’s Guide and cheats page.
Below you’ll find locations for every Datacron in Korriban.
Korriban Datacron Locations
Tomb of Tulak Hord – Antechamber – Red Matrix Shard
- The Tomb is located on the same path as the Korriban Spaceport, just head west from the port through the canyon.
- Sith Warriors and Inquisitors will be able to go here during their unique class quests before reaching level 10.
- After leaving the interior entrance, you’ll reach a larger courtyard. Just as you enter the larger open area, turn right and look for a hole in the wall.
- Enter the opening and turn left to spot this Datacron.
Lower Wilds – +2 Willpower
- This Datacron can actually be seen if you take the taxi from the Sith Academy to the Lower Wilds.
- As a Sith Inquisitor or Warrior, you’ll go to this area anyway around level five or six.
- Follow the right path leading around the Lower Wilds, passing by a research outpost.
- Keep following the path around to reach the Datacron, if you missed it, just take the Taxi back to the Lower Wilds and keep an eye out.
Korriban Spaceport Station – +2 Endurance
- This is a simple one, look near the cliff edge of the Spaceport southwest of the Sith Academy.
- Across from the shuttle itself, look for a metal platform above the Lower Wilds.
- Stand on the platform, look right and behind the wall.