The Old Republic: Nar Shaddaa Datacron Locations
A whole world of scum and villainy, Nar Shaddaa is the galactic center for vice. If you have the credits, you can get anything. Lucky for all of us, Datacrons don’t cost a thing, if you know where to look. And we know where to look. If you’re looking for even more information on Star Wars: The Old Republic, don’t forget to check out our Beginner’s Guide to get started on the path that fits you best. For a complete list of every Datacron in the galaxy, browse over to The Old Republic Datacron Collectibles Guide. You can also check out our Old Republic Beginner’s Guide and cheats page.
Below you’ll find locations for every Datacron on Nar Shaddaa.
Nar Shaddaa Datacron Locations
Red Light District – Gauntlet Gang Area – +3 Presence (Republic)
- Finally, an easy one. Start at the top of the stairs. The Datacron is at X: 3341, Y: -3285, just keep that in mind while searching.
- Jump onto the orange junk from the ledge, until you can reach a brown awning. From the awning, jump onto a platform leading to an elevator.
- Ride the elevator up and the Datacron will be in view ahead.
Nikto Sector – Swoop Bike Drag – +3 Aim (Republic)
- Start in the northeast corner of the area map. What you want to find here is a stack of crates at about the same level as an awning.
- Use the smaller boxes to get up on the containers, jumping from container to container, until you find the brown awning.
- Jump onto the awning, then look for support cable anchors you can walk up. Run up them, passing a large pipe, and make a running jump to another pipe leading to a sign.
- Jumping onto the sign can be tricky, but once you’re on it, you only have one large platform to hop to. Get on the wide platform, and you’ll find the Datacron waiting for you at the end.
Shadow Town – Access Tunnels – +3 Strength (Republic)
- Next to the path leading into Camp 27, you’ll find some crates at about X: 2304, Y: 3071 on your area map. Jump up the boxes, and get up on the upper level.
- Once there, run straight forward and turn right when you spot an opening in the mesh fence. Ahead you’ll find even more boxes to jump on, leading up onto beams overlooking the plaza below. Continue forward until you reach a beam leading to a pipe in the wall to your left.
- Jump onto those pipes, then onto a large light. From this light, you’ll find an even bigger light to jump onto. Across from the larger light is a zig-zagging pipe you’ll need to make a running jump onto.
- On the pipe, follow it right, then hop down to the lower pipe below you. Follow the path, jumping from pipe to pipe, until you reach a ledge.
- Climb up, follow the path around, and you’ll find an elevator. Take the elevator down to the Access Tunnels, and you’ll have no problem finding the Datacron at the end of the road.
Corellian Sector – +3 Aim (Imperial)
- To find this Datacron, look for some shelves at X: -3791, Y: -1668 in the Corellian Sector area. Climb up onto the roof, and wait for a floating advertisement projector to pass by the roof.
- Jump onto the projector, and ride it for about five minutes. You should be able to see the platform with the Datacron.
- Wait for the projector to float by, then drop off onto the platform to collect the Datacron.
Network Access – Taxi – +3 Strength (Imperial)
- Start at the Taxi Station, and look below you from above for a blue taxi you can’t normally reach on a lit purple-ish platform.
- Jump down to a pipe, then onto a large ledge below. Make sure to heal yourself, the second jump is going to hurt. From the large ledge, you can easily drop down onto the taxi’s platform, and use it.
- Use it, the taxi will take you straight to the Datacron.
Red Light Sector – Catwalks – +3 Presence (Imperial)
- Begin at X: 1595, Y: -2671 and climb the nearby boxes. At the top, you’ll need to jump onto three beams leading you to yet more boxes, and a brown canvas awning.
- Cross the awning to a platform leading to an elevator, which you can ride up to the catwalks. Exiting the elevator, you can spot the Datacron ahead.
- Use the pipes hugging the wall to your left, then jump down to the canvas awning leading to the Datacron itself.
High Security Lockdown – Incinerator Room – +3 Cunning (Imperial / Republic)
- Start your search at around X: 2030, Y: -1577 in the High Security Lockdown area. There’s a ramp nearby, jump up it and run onto the catwalks above.
- Ahead, you should be able to spot a computer console near a large round door. Run up to the door and use the console to enter the Incinerator Room.
- The Incinerator Room is small, but you’ll be taking fire damage while you’re there, so come prepared with healing. Run to the console and pick a code, the third option in the list — or it’s completely random and you’ll have to try them all.
- With the correct code selected, the flames will stop and the door will open to reveal the Datacron. To leave the area, continue on the path.
Network Security District – Maintenance District – Yellow Matrix Shard (Imperial / Republic)
- Before you begin, you’ll need a special item, collected while picking up the previous Datacron. Near the Cunning Datacron in the Incinerator Room, you’ll find an Old Prize Machine. Use it to collect the Slot Decoder.
- Begin your search in the area at the coordinates X: 1710, Y: 3090 where you’ll find the beginnings of a large stack of crates.
- Jump up these crates until you reach the top, where you’ll want to look for pipes running out from the wall. Get onto the pipes, and follow them until you reach another ledge with crates.
- Continue up into another small area, where you’ll need to turn left to find the machine. Use the Slot Decoder on the machine to get the Datacron.