The Old Republic: Ord Mantell Datacron Locations
The Old Republic isn’t free from the plague of collectibles in video games, but these hidden rewards provide a bonus to your stats, or even give the player a rare Matrix Shard. If you’re looking for even more information on Star Wars: The Old Republic, don’t forget to check out our Beginner’s Guide to get started on the path that fits you best. For a complete list of every Datacron in the galaxy, browse over to The Old Republic Datacron Collectibles Guide. You can also check out our Old Republic Beginner’s Guide and cheats page.
Below you’ll find locations for every Datacron in Ord Mantell.
Ord Mantell Datacron Locations
Mount Avilatan – +2 Presence
- This one is easy, just search the beach west of the volcano, or south of Savrip Island.
- Look for a yellow glow signifying the Datacron, and you’ll have it.
Savrip Island – +2 Aim
- To find this island, move west from Oradam Village and you’ll see this island with a rocky peak in the center. The island itself can be tricky, it’s covered in Level 8 Elite enemies, so come prepared.
- To get to the top of the rocks, start near the crashed spaceship and begin jumping upwards. At the top, you’ll find the Datacron.
Mannet Point Beach – Red Matrix Shard
- Search the beach north of Mannet Point, found in a small hole in the beach.
- The Datacron is easy to find, but you’ll have to deal with an Elite enemy guarded it.
- Wait until you’ve finished up your last quest here, or reached Level 10, and you’ll have no problem defeated it and taking your Datacron.