The Old Republic: Tatooine Datacron Locations
The place where the Star Wars saga began is where you’ll find even more Datacrons. In this sandy wasteland, the one glow of hope comes from Datacrons and their instant stat boost — some even have a rare Matrix Shard. If you’re looking for even more information on Star Wars: The Old Republic, don’t forget to check out our Beginner’s Guide to get started on the path that fits you best. For a complete list of every Datacron in the galaxy, browse over to The Old Republic Datacron Collectibles Guide. You can also check out our Old Republic Beginner’s Guide and cheats page.
Below you’ll find locations for every Datacron on Tatooine.
Tatooine Datacron Locations
Anchorhead – +3 Cunning (Republic)
- Start north of the spaceport, outside of town and looking at the large square building at the northwest corner of the base.
- Run up the dune and jump onto the wall and turn left, following the wall around until you hit a building’s roof. Jump onto the ledge and cross the rooftops, back onto the outer wall.
- Use the outer wall as a bridge to the next rooftop. Jump from rooftop to rooftop, until you reach an awning. Cross the awning to one of the cables holding it up, and cross over to yet another roof. Keep moving along the outer wall of town, using your current rooftop to make a long and dangerous jump back to a tall wall.
- Use the wall to reach another rooftop, and another awning. Climb onto the rooftop, then hop onto a ledge to climb onto the rooftop with the dome.
- You want to be on the large domed building south of the northern wall, connected by two walls of its own. From the domed roof, circle around while looking down below until you spot that Datacron. Simply jump down to collect it.
Mos Ila – +3 Cunning (Imperial)
- Start your search at about X: 442, Y: 3088, on a large cliff overlooked a red awning. Jump onto the awning, and cross over and jump down to the building roof, then down to the lower roof.
- Continue up north, looking for a wall to use as a bridge to reach another rooftop. Use the wall to cross east and climb up to the domed roof.
- Drop from the ledge down onto a wall, using the exhaust and wall to reach a tall scaffolding near a pipe near a narrow platform.
- Get to the narrow platform with some jumps, and follow it to a pipe attached to a wall. Use the pipe to reach a vent, then another scaffolding, until you can make it to another rooftop.
- From the rooftop, circle around south until you can see a section of wall between two buildings. Use the wall as your pathway, continuing south until you see the Datacron on a roof below you.
Jundland – Eastern Wound – +3 Willpower
- Jump onto the cliff ledge at X: 2076, Y: 440 and look down for a cavern below.
- Prepare yourself for lots of Sand People, they aren’t easy. Hop down into the cave and fight your way straight forward through the mobs, the Datacron is just at the end of the cave, as you exit.
Jundland – Transport Ship Crash Site – +3 Aim
- Search the western edge of the crash site for a ramp leading up. Go up there, looking down over the cliff for a ledge leading down to a broken piece of a space ship.
- Once you find the spaceship debris, at X: -630, Y: -29 you’ll be good to go. Jump jump down carefully from ledge to ledge until you reach the wreckage and can collect the Datacron.
The Dune Sea – The Ten Thousand Grains – +3 Strength and Blue Matrix Shard
- Both of these are nearby, but this is a secretive set of Datacrons. To find them, climb up onto a Sandcrawler at X: -2332, Y: 3 in the far southwest corner of the Dune Sea.
- A very, very slow balloon circle the Dune Sea, and you’ll have to wait for it to float by so that you can board it. The balloon takes about forty full minutes to make a round trip around the Dune Sea.
- Jump onto the balloon from your first Sandcrawler, and keep a lookout for a second Sand Crawler. When the balloons passes by, jump onto the roof to find the first Datacron.
- Don’t leave yet, the Blue Matrix Shard is on the roof, but there’s a +3 Strength Datacron off to the side.
- While on the Sandcrawler roof, search the ledges around X: -2391, Y: -1381, then jump down to the ledge below to find the last Datacron on Tatooine.