The Secret World Beginner’s Guide
Table of Contents
Kingsmouth Town Missions
- This is your first quest. To access your quest window, press [J] default on your keyboard, this will show you all your active quests. The mission journal will become more important later in the game when you have multiple jobs going at once, but for now you only have one.
- Bring up your map with [M] default to check out London. It’s a big place, with lots of stores and people to talk to. Ignore all that for now, you’ll need to make money before you spend money.
- Ahead, you can talk to a Morninglight rep, but your mission goal is ahead. There’s a big waypoint marker, these will be active for whatever your current chosen active mission is.
- Follow it to the destination. To run faster, stop and press [X] to load up your sprint ability. Sprint will get you around faster indefinitely, as long as you are out of combat.
- As you near the first waypoint, it’ll switch to point you left down the road. Follow it, and you’ll get a new objective to listen to the Fallen King – a crazy hobo speaking to a crowd. Get close to listen in.
- While listening, you’ll immediately be taken away to the next quest.