The Sims 2 Bon Voyage Patch #2 Now Available
Another expansion down and the Sims 2 money train keeps on rolling for EA. Good news abounds today for players of this latest remix of old and new content for the virtual sadism simulator. The new patch for EA’s The Sims 2: Bon Voyage is now available for download on FileFront. Patch #2 adds features to the Housekeeper as well as fixing a few bugs. Look for the full list of changes after the break.
- Housekeeper no longer repeatedly spawns.
- Children will no longer go on a vacation alone if their parent dies before van arrives.
- Riverblossomhills townies will no longer be invisible when The Sims 2 Seasons is uninstalled.
- Sims no longer pop out of hammock when WooHoo is rejected.
- Sims no longer get stuck during logrolling when trying to exit while another is entering.
- Undo and Redo can now be used on ClubCubes.
- Vacation guests no longer leave when a party at a vacation home ends.
- Locals now change back into native outfits after exiting water.
- Housekeeper now fills holes and fixes broken objects.
- Housekeeper now repairs servo.
- Sims no longer fall in love while chatting in a tent.