Stanley Parable: Press Buttons for 4 Hours, Get a Secret Ending
There are plenty of hidden endings in the The Stanley Parable, but one in particular is almost too secret — if that’s even possible.
Down one of the many alternate paths, the mysterious narrator will challenge Stanley to save a baby by pressing a single red button non-stop. If you’ve got the guts, the will, and nothing to do for four hours — you too can unlock an amazing ending. Things get even more complicated after an hour or two.
This isn’t the only hidden conclusion. Check out the rest on our Stanley Parable video walkthrough with a complete list of alternate or secret endings. Get our thoughts on this stellar indie adventure on Game Front’s Stanley Parable review.
Press Buttons for 4 Hours & Get a Secret Ending
1. Follow the path from the start — go through the right door, then go forward to the lift in the large warehouse room.
2. While riding the lift, drop down onto the catwalk below. Now you’re on a secret path!
3. Continue down this road and enter the blue door. Enter the blue door again, then again. Turn around to find the hidden blue door.
4. This is how you’ll reach the strange baby game. The narrator will demand that Stanley stick around and press the big red button for four hours. Yes — this can be done.
5. After about an hour or two, a second button will appear. Think you can save the puppy and the baby? Stanley will need to alternate pressing both buttons for the complete four hours.
6. If you can somehow manage this herculean task, you’ll unlock a very special ending. Yes, this is for real.