The Swapper Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Part 9: The Last Orbs
- Leave the command room and head for the nearest teleporter. Head back to the room with the red light and the monitor where you viewed the video. Move past the monitor into the tube on the left. Access the teleporter.
- Teleport to the teleporter underneath the vertical chasm, then head left to head out into space. Head up to the blinking tube as the red and blue lights blink to your left and right. Head left. Open the map to see three tubes to enter. There’s on on top, one on the left and one on the bottom left. Let’s head to the bottom left.
- This room contains two buttons, two gravity wells, and red, blue and purple lights.
- Hit the gravity well on the bottom, then create a clone on top of the button on the bottom right platform. Swap to that clone. Move left into the blue light, then place another clone on the bottom right button. Swap to him, then move left.
- The clones will trigger the gravity well on the top left corner moving down to the edge of the purple light. Swap to a clone next to the purple light to absorb them. While still positioned next to the purple light, create a clone in the red light, mirroring the upside clone on the platform.
- Move right and both the clones will press each button. This will open up the hatch so you can access the orb. Head back out, then enter the top left tube.
- In this room, put a clone on the bottom left corner, past the platform with two pillars holding it up. Create a clone on the right edge of the platform. Use the gravity well behind you, then create another clone to mirror the clone you place on the edge of the platform.
- Move left, then swap to the clone on top of the platform inbetween the red light. Use the steps along the ceiling to position the clone on the platform to a place where you can swap to him. Move to the left of the platform.
- Swap to the left most clone, the one you placed first. After, swap to the clone upside down on the platform. Drop down, meaning you’ll move up to the ceiling through the red beam of light. As you move up, before you hit the ceiling, create a clone on the gravity well in the corner.
- Swap to the clone and when you get right side up, you’ll grab the orb. Time to head for the top most puzzle room. Move to the right side of the puzzle room. Step on the gravity well, then place a clone upside down on the button.
- Create a clone on the left, upside down above the button, near where the red beam is. Swap to that clone, then make a clone in the purple light that will land in the gravity well. This will turn the clone right side up. Swap to him. You’ll be below the red beam. Kill the clone that was above the button by sending him to the gravity well in the corner.
- Place a clone on the button on the left, next to the red beam. With both buttons pressed, swap to the clone that’s pressing the button on the right, then swap to the clone in the blue light. Swap to the clone on the button on the left. Place a clone on the platform where the orb is. Swap back to the clone in the blue light, then swap to the clone on the platform with the orb.
- It’s now time to head back up to “Command” to end this thing.