The Swapper Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Part 2: The Garden
- Keep left as you pass by the thick foliage. You’ll pass by an arrow sign that leads up. We’ll head there while coming back. For now, keep left into the tube.
- When you reach the end of the path, you’ll see red lights above and gap through the wall in front of you. Create a clone on the ledge above, then let it drop down. Swap to it through the gap, then aim right. Do another clone swap as you’re falling to grab the orb. Now head back out.
- Now follow the arrow up using the clone swap. Head left into the tube. This puzzle room contains a button that swaps the two doors open. There’s also blue light on the bottom.
- Step on the button, then before the door closes, create a clone closest to the other door, then swap to it. Keep doing the clone swap until the door on the left fully opens, then grab the orb. It might take a little bit, since you’ll be slowing down time. When you’re done, head back out.
- Head toward the “Greenhouse” sign after you take the elevator back up. Clone swap up to the ledge on the right. Head into the tube and you’ll be inside a dome full of plants. Keep moving to the right. There will be a tube to access on the top and on the bottom. Let’s take the bottom first.
- So this puzzle room has a long platform on top with the orb and purple light shining underneath. Purple doesn’t allow you to do anything (Clone or swap). There’s also a button on the right. When you press the button, the blue light above goes away.
- Stand next to the beam of light on the left, then create a clone right before the purple light. Move right and stand next to the purple light, but don’t go inside. Create a clone to the left of you, then swap to it.
- Move right, and let the right most clone step on the button. Since the lights above have turned off, create a clone on the ledge, swap to it, then grab the orb. Leave the room, then clone swap up to the terminal above, then into the tube.
- In this room is a button, a red light and a blue light. Create a clone on the ledge where the red light ends. Move it right into the blue light and let it step on the button. Now place a clone on the button on the left, then swap to it.
- Create a clone on the ledge where the red light used to be, then swap to it. Drop down, make a clone on the ledge where the orb is, then swap to it. Leave the puzzle room as well as the dome.
- Drop down past the Greenhouse sign, then activate the console. You’ll activate a sort of transport system. Head up to the ledge, then take the – what I’ll call a “Particle Bridge” – to move right. Across the gap, clone swap to the next bridge. Head into the tube.
- You’ll see a gate above with another person there. She’ll head inside the gate. Keep right into the bridge. You’ll be blocked by a door. Create a clone on the ledge where the red light is. Make the clone step on the button to open the door. Continue right. Move through the tube instead of the beam above.
- You’ll now be inside the Cargo room. Up above you’ll see various rocks being crushed. Push forward a bit more, and you’ll see two signs that point to “Quarters” and an elevator below that goes down to “Recreation”.