The Swapper Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Part 4: Zero-G
- You’ll be in zero-g in this room. Use the swap ability of the device to navigate through the room until you reach the tube. Pretend you’re using a fire extinguisher like Wall-E. In the next room, you’ll be on solid ground. Head to the console displayed by the purple icon.
- A door will be barring your progress. Clone swap up to the ledge on the left when you reach the console to reach “Planet Survey”. Enter through the tube. This room will have three entrances to a puzzle room: top left, bottom left and top right.
- Let’s take the bottom left first. This one is easy enough. There are blue lights shining on the top platform with a red light dividing it. The orb is on the left. Clone swap up to the right of the blue light, then place a clone to where the orb is, while you’re in mid-air.
- Move the clone on the platform to the right. Create a clone under the opening to the platform. Swap to it. The clone on the platform should be near the edge. Swap to it, then grab the orb.
- The top left room contains a long platform with a gap in the middle, two buttons and red light above. Create a clone on the top left platform. Move to the edge of the platform you’re standing on, moving the clone on the top left platform left as well.
- Create a clone in the dark area to the right of the blue light, then swap to it. Move left to kill the clone. The clone on the top left platform will be pressed up on the wall. Stand on the edge, then create a clone on the top right platform. The spacing should be enough, that when you move right, both of the clones will step on the buttons.
- Clone swap to the orb, then let’s move on to the puzzle room on the right. Grab the memory terminal before heading inside the tube. Stop at the wall with the gap. Create a clone and swap to it. Create another clone on the ledge to the right of the button.
- Kill the clone on the bottom into the blue light, then create a clone on top of the button. This will turn off the red light. Swap to the clone through the gap on the bottom most wall. Create a clone on the ledge below the red light. Swap to it.
- Create another clone on the ledge past the red light. You’ll now have a clone past the gap through the wall on the top ledge. Drop down to the bottom, absorb the clone, then kill the two clones by dropping them into the blue light.
- Clone swap until you reach the top ledge, then swap to the clone through the gap, killing clones as you go. Make a clone in the right corner, right below the ceiling. Make a clone past the blue light, then swap to it to grab the orb.
- Now head back to the door that was previously closed. Access the terminal to go to “High Security Laboratories”. From this room, you’ll get access to “Xeno Research”, “Sample Containment”, and “Metaphysics”. Let’s head for Xeno.