The Swapper Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Part 6: Space & Exploration
- Head to the “Airlock”. It’s above the entrance to “Xeno Research” on the right side. Take the elevator up. Soon you’ll be outside in zero-g. Move across to head toward the tube on the other side.
- Move through, past the portal into the next room. The woman will begin talking. Grab the memory terminal as you proceed. Take the elevator up. You’ll see some sparkling objects on the ground. Access the console and the sparkles will light up, sending you to the ceiling. Head right to the tube.
- Move right past the rocks as you read about the Watchers. You’ll hit some lights and change gravity. Take the elevator up. You’ll see the woman as she begins talking about the Watchers.
- A rock door will open on the right next to the Watcher head. Head left first, then drop down on the particle bridge. Move right past the red light as you hear the woman talking. Head into the red light. You’ll be ushered high up into a tube. Take the elevator up. It will go up a ways.
- Move right as you read what the rocks are saying. Enter the tube. You’ll reach a room with plants, that look like microbial cells bunched up together. Continue right and step on the light. You’ll change gravity again. Head left, then move up along the boxes as you’re upside down.
- Continue up until you reach a map. Walk across the light on the left and gravity will be back to normal. Continue left into the tube. You’ll reach a console where you’ll need to grab more orbs.
- Head back out and take the tube on top. You’ll enter a room where you’ll drop up. Clone swap to break your fall until you reach a tube that says “No Entry” on the right. The next room contains another console. We’re entering these rooms just to get your bearings.
- Continue up, past the “No Entry” sign. Take the tube on the left. In this area, as you go up, you’ll see a sign that says “Cargo Command”. There’s a console there as well. Head to the “Satellite Access” room on the left, then take the small portal.
- The woman will begin talking once more as you enter a dark room with blinking red lights. Use the sparkling light to get to the ceiling. Head left, read the terminal, then enter the tube. You’ll be in a puzzle room.
- Stand on the button, then place a clone to your right, relatively close to you, then walk left. You’ll vault up to the ceiling, while the clone will step on the button. This will open the rock door. Place a clone above the rock door. Step on the button and it will go up. Swap to the clone on the door.
- Wait for the door to go as high up as it can, then move left to grab the orb as you change gravity. Head back down to the hub room.