The Swapper Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Part 7: Solar Panels
- From this hub room, head up to the top right tube to reach a puzzle room. It contains a blue light, red light, and three gravity platforms. Place a clone on the platform between the red and blue light.
- Move right, then use the gravity well in the corner. While upside down, place a clone on the platform, mirroring the clone next to the orb. Push left and use the gravity well. Swap to the upside down clone, then drop into the red light. Swap to the clone next to the orb, then grab it.
- Now head inside the tube to the bottom right. You’ll encounter three gravity wells, plus red and blue lights. On the right side, go upside down, then place a clone right next to the orb. Use the gravity next to you to make yourself go right side up. Move left past the red light, then simply swap to the clone to grab the orb.
- Head back out and enter the small teleporter. Use the giant teleporter to teleport to the teleporter underneath the vertical chasm. Head left into the tube to turn on the solar panel. Head back out to the teleporter, then access the middle tiered teleporter in the chasm.
- Head right into the “No Entry” tube. Access the console to turn on the next solar panel. Head right past the solar panel. Move up the chasm, then take the first tube on the left into a puzzle room.
- Before you use the gravity well, place a clone on the platform above the red light. Hit the gravity well, then place a clone right next to the orb. Swap to the clone next to the blue light, then jump down on the left between the red lights. Swap to the clone next to the orb to grab it. Exit, then continue up the chasm.
- Head to the next tube up, on the left. This room is drenched in red light with one gravity well and two boxes. Place a clone on the gravity well. Move both boxes so that they mirror each other. Have you and the clone both step on top of the boxes, then jump. You’ll hit the part where there’s no red light. Swap to the clone here, then grab the orb.
- Continue up, then head to the tube on the left. The puzzle room contains four buttons that open the door. The top right button opens the first, bottom right opens the second, the top left opens the third door and the bottom left opens the final door.
- Place a clone on the top right, then use the gravity well. Place a clone on the bottom right. Move forward to use the well again. Create a clone next to the door. Move left to use the gravity well again. Let the clone on the top right drop off. The clone by the doors will be between the first and third.
- Place a clone on the bottom left. Move left. Swap to the clone on the bottom, then absorb them all by moving yourself upside down next to the door. Place a clone on the gravity well on the ceiling. It will move down. Swap to that clone, then create a clone on the top left button.
- Move left. Absorb the clones, except for the one on the bottom left. Doors one and two are now the only ones closed. Create a clone on the top right button, then swap to it. Swap to the clone on the bottom left, then create a clone on the bottom right. Now switch through the clones to grab the orb.
- Leave the puzzle room and hang out on the ledge for a bit.