The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- 221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- 221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- WHARF 321 – Find Henry
- WHITECHAPEL STREET – Find the Murderers
- FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- 221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- JUDGE BECKETT’S RESIDENCE – Search the Manor
- 221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- LONDON COUNTRYSIDE – The Watermill
- LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- THE FAIR – Moriarty
FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- Read the newspaper and speak to Toby at Baker Street, then use your map to travel to the reception area at Farley’s Office.
- Examine the locked office door and the coffee on the table, then check the coat hanging beside the door to find cigarettes and the press card inside the pockets.
- Following the next cut scene, inspect the door to hatch a scheme with Watson and approach the electrical panel beside the exit.
- Take the hanger from the coat rack and use it to open the fuse box, then rotate the circuits to connect the two top outlets with the single bottom outlet and flip the switch on the right to activate a cut scene.
- Enter the office to inspect the key in the knob on the other side of the door and pick up the telegraph from beside the window, then grab the typewriter ribbon from the waste basket below and examine the secretary’s desk for additional information.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Freedom of the Press (Bronze): The Press is a most valuable institution – if you only know how to use it!
- Inspect the typewriter and examine the notebook with the page ripped out of it, then pick up the brush from the box on the desk and enter Farley’s office to the left of Watson.
- Inspect the floor beneath the bookcase directly on your left to find the Sherlock Holmes novel, then examine the fire place to pull out and read the burnt page.
- Continue around the walls of the room to check the curtains and file cabinet in the corner, then examine the note on the telephone table beside you and dial the number to call Scotland Yard.
- Approach the desk behind you to examine the sandwich by the typewriter and the blue armchair that’s out of place on the other side, then move right to inspect the cigar in the ash tray and activate the next cut scene.
- Examine the bulletin board behind the desk to acquire the photo of Prince Woodville, the newspaper article and the note from Farley, then return to the secretary’s office and inspect her notebook again.
- Use the ashes from the cigar you found earlier and the brush to reveal the message on the notepad, then return to Farley’s office and approach the filing cabinet in the back left corner.
- Select the DEF drawer and use the bundle of keys in your inventory to open it, then sift through the files until you find the one with the blue ink smudge on the upper right corner and take it from the cabinet.
- Open the investigation blueprint of Farley’s office from your inventory and click on the filing cabinet in the corner that’s been circled, then choose deduction #1 and return to the previous picture to now select the armchair.
- Choose deduction #2 and select the secretary’s door on the blueprint of Farley’s office next, then pick deduction #3 and click on the ashtray to choose deduction #4.
- Select the Sherlock Holmes novel laying on the floor to select deduction #5 and choose the fireplace last to pick deduction #6, then return to the blueprint of Farley’s office and choose the encircled book again.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Master of Deduction (Silver): Genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains. Bravo!
- Approach the bookcase in front of you again and examine the upper shelves to find the control box inside, then enter the code: 4-D-10-J-16-P and pull the lever on the right to reveal the secret door.
- Approach the entrance to the secret passageway and collect the top hat from the floor to activate a cut scene, then open your map to choose Baker Street and leave this location.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page