The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- 221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- 221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- WHARF 321 – Find Henry
- WHITECHAPEL STREET – Find the Murderers
- FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- 221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- JUDGE BECKETT’S RESIDENCE – Search the Manor
- 221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- LONDON COUNTRYSIDE – The Watermill
- LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- THE FAIR – Moriarty
221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- Select the top hat from your inventory to place it on the examination table in front of you and take a closer look in a new screen, then rotate beneath this item and examine the maker’s tag inside the headband.
- Examine the grey hairs within the top hat, the scratch marks beneath both sides of the brim and the heat stain at the front of it, then rotate your perspective around to the top of this item and locate additional scratch marks on top of the brim.
- Inspect the bow in the red ribbon tied above the the top hat’s brim to finish the investigation, then approach the bookcase to the right of Holme’s bedroom door and pick up the indicated file.
- Return to your work table with the file and open the judge investigation page, then mark off each of the listed traits at the bottom by inspecting the pictures at the top for the required characteristics.
- Omit “Wears a hat” and “Grey hair” from Sir Lawrence Bromsby’s checklist, then leave out “Smokes a cigar” on Barry Amstetton’s and check everything beneath Sir Coutts Beckett to complete the investigation.
- Read the article in the “Globe Explorer” during the next cut scene, then open your map to select Judge Beckett and leave this location.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page