The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- 221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- 221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- WHARF 321 – Find Henry
- WHITECHAPEL STREET – Find the Murderers
- FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- 221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- JUDGE BECKETT’S RESIDENCE – Search the Manor
- 221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- LONDON COUNTRYSIDE – The Watermill
- LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- THE FAIR – Moriarty
221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- Approach the window overlooking the street to speak with Toby and examine the pistol on the table, then inspect the writing desk on your right to take a look at the fountain pen and walk over to couch on the other side of the room.
- Examine the paper on the couch and approach the dining table in the middle of the area to read the newspaper, then check Holme’s locked door and enter Watson’s bedroom to activate a nightmare cut scene.
- Afterwards, inspect the disguise beneath the dining table and enter Holme’s room to examine the suit beneath his dresser table on the left.
- Take the pants off the chair and the shoes laying on the floor beside the dummy, then turn around to grab another pair of shoes beneath the overturned circular table in front of the window and open the bedside drawer to find Holmes’ tobacco.
- Push the box of tobacco to the side to discover the hole in the bottom of the drawer and use the hair grip from your inventory to pry it up, then inspect the photograph and various letters found beneath it to activate another cut scene.
- Move around to the other side of the bed to collect Holme’s hat and inspect the statue bust sitting on top of the nearby table, then pick up the jacket laying on the bed beside you and exit the room.
- Approach the coat rack beside the exit door to grab the hat and jacket, then collect another jacket from beneath the dining table and pick up the shoes laying on the floor next to the writing desk.
- Take the pants laying on the floor at the other end of the writing table and pick up another pair of pants flung over the arm of the couch, then open the wardrobe beside Watson’s bedroom door and start examining the clothing within using your magnifying glass.
- Put the disguises together to create three matching outfits based on the provided articles of clothing.
- Pastor Disguise: Wide-brimmed hat, black jacket, brown pants, black shoes. Clerk Disguise: Brown hat, brown jacket, ink-stained pants, black shoes. Captain Disguise: Blue hat, blue jacket, blue pants, shine-tipped shoes.
- Place three of the letters beneath their corresponding disguises and read the remaining envelope to discover Holmes’ current address, then enter Watson’s bedroom and open the drawer beneath the typewriter to find your money has been stolen.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Desperately Seeking Sherlock (Bronze): I would have made an actor – and a rare one. You deduced my disguise.
- Open your map and choose Whitechapel to leave this location.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page