The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- 221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- 221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- WHARF 321 – Find Henry
- WHITECHAPEL STREET – Find the Murderers
- FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- 221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- JUDGE BECKETT’S RESIDENCE – Search the Manor
- 221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- LONDON COUNTRYSIDE – The Watermill
- LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- THE FAIR – Moriarty
WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- Move down the next street directly to your right and turn the corner ahead to spot the boarding house, then approach the door marked “The Rat Hole” and activate a conversation with Danny.
- From the dialogue options that appear, choose them in this order to gain access to Holmes’ room: “I am one of your fans”, “I would like to do your portrait”, “To give you immortality” and ” The right light”.
- Approach the dresser directly on your left to inspect the tobacco, the blotting paper and the books o top of it, then walk over to the circular table at the center of the room to examine the analyzing materials, the microscope, the pipe and the liquid reagents.
- Enter the back room to find the suitcase attached by handcuffs to the sofa on your left, then look at the other suitcase that’s been opened next to it and turn right to inspect the plant with its empty pot in front of the window.
- Inspect the sheet music laying on the armchair and turn right again to discover the violin in the opposite corner of this area, then exit the back room and examine the dirt bowl of water on your left.
- Check the cabinet beside the bowl of water to find the crystal glasses and turn around to find Holme’s clothes on the rack across from you, then examine the pipe on the circular table at the center of the room again and add it to your inventory.
- Pick up the newspaper as well from the table and return to the previous cabinet to tap on the crystal glasses, then move into the back room again and examine the sheet music on the armchair to collect it.
- Return to the large circular table to approach the microscope again and place the stained sheet music under it, then use the liquid reagent beside you and mix it with the dirty water from the previous bowl.
- Pour the weakened reagent on the stained sheet music and turn around to take the blotting paper off the dresser in the corner, then use it to reveal the three numbers beneath the stain.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Melomania (Silver): You are a conductor of light! You discovered the hidden code.
- Examine the dirty water bowl again to discover the dirt from Holmes’ hands and return to the plant in the back room to inspect the pot, then dig in the soil to discover the key and approach the handcuffed suitcase beside you.
- Use the 3 numbers from the sheet music and the key you found in the soil to open the locked suitcase, then examine the train ticket within to activate the next cut scene and leave this location.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page