The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- 221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- 221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- WHARF 321 – Find Henry
- WHITECHAPEL STREET – Find the Murderers
- FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- 221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- JUDGE BECKETT’S RESIDENCE – Search the Manor
- 221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- LONDON COUNTRYSIDE – The Watermill
- LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- THE FAIR – Moriarty
LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- Approach the writing desk in the corner to read the newspaper and examine the broken pipe in the left side drawer to activate the next cut scene.
- Make your way over to Holmes’ door to activate the next extended cut scene and travel to the sewers in the Thames area, then turn around and move forward to pull on the rope attached to the body in the water.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Watson Alone (Bronze): The one fixed point in a changing age.
- Take the grappling hook and move back towards the previous ladder to pass in front of it, then inspect the cigarette butt on the floor and continue forward through the sewer tunnel.
- Approach the next ladder ahead on the left to pull out the top rung and and use it on the large grate beside you to dislodge the rusty bar, then continue down the sewer tunnel to collect the wire hanger from the pipe at the end and check the indicated spot in the water behind you to raise the trapdoor.
- Combine the two rusty bars with the wire and insert it into the trapdoor’s iron ring so that it stays propped open, then turn right to look towards the opposite side of the sewer tunnel and use your grappling hook to pull the boat halfway over to you.
- Step on the trapdoor to enter the vessel and pick up the blood-soaked scarf, then collect the piece of iron that was hidden beneath it and continue forward to reach the other side of the sewer tunnel.
- Check the ground at your feet upon exiting the boat to discover the footprints and move down the tunnel to find more of these tracks by a floor grate, then use the scarf in your inventory to wipe the grime off the drain’s metal panel and insert the piece of iron into the slot above on the right to open it.
- Rotate the peg around the grid to insert it into the indicated circular symbol and remove one of the locking bars on the right, then repeat this task two more times to unlock the grate and enter the open manhole to leave this location.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Lazarus (Gold): An isolated phenomenon? A brain without a heart? I trust that you did not judge me so quickly!
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page