The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
Want more Sherlock Holmes cheats, secrets, and collectibles? Download the Game Front walkthrough app for free and enjoy daily video guides, and extras.
Game Front Walkthroughs App on iOS
Game Front Walkthroughs App on Android
Table of Contents
- THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- 221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- 221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- WHARF 321 – Find Henry
- WHITECHAPEL STREET – Find the Murderers
- FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- 221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- JUDGE BECKETT’S RESIDENCE – Search the Manor
- 221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- LONDON COUNTRYSIDE – The Watermill
- LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- THE FAIR – Moriarty
THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- After the opening cut scene, follow the on-screen instructions to learn the basic controls and turn Holmes left to examine the broken showcase.
- Approach the room’s leftmost window to examine the glass, then look down to search the sill as well and continue finding clues.
- Turn left towards the chimney to collect a magnifying glass from the mantle and press the indicated button to look at it in your inventory, then cross to the other side of the room and approach the piano in the corner.
- Look down at the music scores laying on the floor and press the indicated buttons to scroll through your item inventory, then choose the magnifying glass to examine these clues.
- Move the magnifying glass over the piece of sheet music on the left and inspect the sooty handprint at its center, then press the indicated buttons to enter first-person mode and activate Holmes’ sixth sense.
- Approach the draught screen in the corner of the room to pull it back and determine the thief’s hiding place, then inspect the nearby fish tank and the candle that has fallen in front of it.
- Cross the room again to examine the two charred locations in front of the chimney, the scattered items on the mantle and the bell cord on the right side of the hearth, then inspect the door beside Watson to activate a cut scene and leave this location.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Elementary (Silver): It seems you share my love of all that is bizarre. You recovered the Samoan necklace, well done!
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page