The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- 221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- 221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- WHARF 321 – Find Henry
- WHITECHAPEL STREET – Find the Murderers
- FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- 221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- JUDGE BECKETT’S RESIDENCE – Search the Manor
- 221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- LONDON COUNTRYSIDE – The Watermill
- LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- THE FAIR – Moriarty
221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- Afterwards, read the newspaper in front of Watson and activate another cut scene in which Barnes enters the room.
- Choose the “Slander” “Necklace” “Marchioness” and “Examine” dialogue options to return to first-person mode, then look down at the jewelry on the table to your left and pick it up to begin the authenticating process.
- Rotate your crosshairs around the string of pearls and examine each point that has been marked with a magnifying glass, then continue inspecting the rest of the string to discover 3 additional discolored areas and size discrepancies.
- After watching the next cut scene and taking control of Watson, approach the desk behind holmes to examine up the map and choose Diocese of Knightsbridge to leave this location.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page