The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
Get more high-quality Testament of Sherlock Holmes cheats and game guides just like this on the Game Front video game walkthrough app where the latest easter eggs and extras are uploaded daily.
Table of Contents
- THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- 221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- 221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- WHARF 321 – Find Henry
- WHITECHAPEL STREET – Find the Murderers
- FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- 221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- JUDGE BECKETT’S RESIDENCE – Search the Manor
- 221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- LONDON COUNTRYSIDE – The Watermill
- LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- THE FAIR – Moriarty
DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- Make a deduction using the wealth motive provided in your notebook, then approach the desk to discover the bloody paperweight, the solid bottle of whiskey and the broken on the ground.
- Approach the Bishop’s body to inspect it from first-person mode and press the indicated button over his chest to zoom in, then examine the victim’s mouth to find the strips of skin.
- Inspect the Bishop’s chest to find the lacerations and choose “Quit”, then examine the victim’s lower body to inspect the left hand and forearm to observe the damage that has been done.
- Examine the victim’s stomach to find the scratches and pick up the rope on the left side of the chair, then choose “Quit” to zoom out again and inspect the Bishop’s legs this time to notice the missing shoes.
- Search the Bishop’s right leg to discover more burns and the rope tied below his knee, then pick up the severed finger to the right of the chair and return to Holme’s third-person point of view.
- Check the stove beside the bishop’s body to discover that it’s overflowing and examine the door near Watson to activate a cut scene, then use the tape measure to size up each of the footprints and magnifying glass to collect the stone near the top of the screen.
- Select Question 1 to choose 3 Crooks and select Question 2 to select the “wearing different shoes deduction.
- Following the next cut scene, walk to the front of the desk and validate the broken phial on the floor to smell the contents.
- Approach the cabinet on the opposite of the room to inspect the picture of Peregrine Maitland and the checkerboard chest to speak with the Reverend again, then open the lower door to examine the whip on the left and the metal rod on the right.
- Leave the cabinet and walk over to the table behind Watson with two candles on it, then inspect the top to find the scalpel and approach the closest wooden door on your right to barge into his Excellency’s room.
- Inspect the mattress and small window above it before exiting the room, then approach the glass doors on your left that lead into the veranda and activate a cut scene.
- Approach Watson to bring up the deduction board and choose “Lack” to see the next square, then select “Shoes” to open the “?” menu and pick “One of the murderers left wearing the Bishop’s shoes”.
- Select the “Veranda” to bring up another series of deductions, then choose the uppermost “?” square to open the next menu and pick “the murderers are poor” option.
- Choose the other “?” square that remains to open another menu and select “the murderers were looking for something specific”, then examine the last deduction and pick “The Bishop’s murderers were hired by someone”.
- Use the down arrow to examine the next three deductions and bring up a “?” square between “Torture” and “Penitence”, then open this hidden menu and select “The Bishop resisted torture”.
- Choose the remaining “?” square on this page and select “The Bishop’s murderers didn’t get what they wanted, then use the next down arrow to see two more deductions and examine both of them.
- Exit the deduction board to activate a cut scene in which you speak with Reverend again and get him out of the room, then select the metal stick from your inventory and approach the Veranda doors again.
- Bring up the lock picking screen select the sections of the metal stick to bend it into the same shape as the symbol between the tumblers above, then press the “Use” button to open the Veranda.
- Check the right and left sides of the rug in the veranda to discover the ink stains, then inspect small tabletop to find the tipped over inkwell and examine the area behind this piece of furniture to find the statue.
- Examine the statue to see that it’s a chess piece and read the message underneath it, then inspect the center portion of the previous rug to pull it away and reveal the stone pattern in the floor.
- Select the knight from your inventory and place it on the pattern in the floor, then shift the piece in L-shaped movements around the chessboard until every square has been turned green.
- Choose the knife from your inventory to pry up the panel beneath the knight and read the reverend’s hidden letters, then exit the veranda to activate the next cut scene.
- Afterwards, choose the “Blackmail” dialogue option and search the right side of the armoire beside you to find three of the required sticks that will open the safe.
- Enter the Bishop’s bedroom again to find another stick at the bottom of his mattress, then return to the veranda and find two more laying on the small table.
- Pick up the final stick from the plants hanging beside you on the left to activate another cut scene, then examine the safe within the armoire again and open it by placing the rods in holes that are unconnected to the others vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
- Successfully place all seven rods into the outside of the safe, then pull the handle at the bottom to open it and activate a cut scene.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Safecracker (Bronze): You would make a highly efficient criminal.
- Afterwards, access the door behind Watson and choose 221B Baker Street on the map to leave this location.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page