The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
Looking for more Testament of Sherlock Holmes secrets, collectibles, guides and cheats? Check out Game Front’s Video Walkthroughs App to keep up-to-date on our newest tips and tricks.
Table of Contents
- THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- 221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- 221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- WHARF 321 – Find Henry
- WHITECHAPEL STREET – Find the Murderers
- FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- 221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- JUDGE BECKETT’S RESIDENCE – Search the Manor
- 221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- LONDON COUNTRYSIDE – The Watermill
- LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- THE FAIR – Moriarty
221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- Approach Holmes’ examination table in the corner by the window and use the magnifying glass on the left to start the analysis, then choose the top from your inventory to inspect a small piece of it and pick up the pincers from the wheel above.
- Use the pincers to pick up the black fragments stuck to the rope and see that it is only worn on one side, then collect the fragments and choose the bloodstained scalpel from your inventory.
- Pour water on the scalpel’s blade and take the brush from the wheel above to clean away some of the blood so that you can read the initials underneath, then pick up the stone fragment from your inventory and use the acid on it.
- Take the brush from the wheel to continue cleaning the stone and discover that it has been painted black, then select the severed thumb from your inventory and use the scalpel to find more fragments under the nail.
- Examine the bite marks and the section of broken bone, then use the pincers to collect the second fragment sample and activate another cut scene.
- Afterwards, elect the two fragment samples from the inventory to pour water on them and stir the dirt together with the scalpel.
- Following the next cut scene in which you take control of Watson, approach the shelf to the left of the fireplace and pick up the book in the middle of your three options.
- Return to Holmes to hand over the book and activate another cut scene in which you relinquish control of Watson, then select the notebook in front of you to bring up the investigation board.
- From the first three “?” squares, choose these deductions: “The rope was always used from the same side”, “The soil is from a pit” and “The fragment comes from a monument painted black”.
- Using the next two “?” squares that have appeared, select these deductions: “The rope is used to lower something into a pit” and “The earth and the stone are from a pit near a monument”.
- Select “The earth, the rope and the fragment of granite come from a grave” and “The Whitechapel Clinic is near a grave” from the remaining two “?” squares, then open Watson’s book on your right and choose Dispensary 4661.
- Bring up the broken flask in your inventory and access the substance analyzer on the right side of the desk, then pour the flask’s contents into the “?” test tube and use the orange liquid to start the experiment.
- Keep track of your findings on the provided chart to mark the number of individual colored spots that appear each time you drain one of the test tubes.
- When you are finished, the chart should look like this: Orange: 1-2- 0-1. Blue: 3-0-2-0. Green: 2-0-3-0. Yellow: 0-2-0-1. Red: 3-3-00.
- Following the next cut scene in which you regain control of Watson, approach the desk on the exact opposite side of the room and examine the file marked “Rat Killer”.
- Speak with Holmes to take control of him again and use Watson to bring up the deduction board, then press the the down arrow symbol until you reach the bottom page.
- Select all four clues to bring up new deductions, then choose “The Bishop when mad” and “The murderers made the Bishop drink the contents of the flask” from the “?” squares that appear next.
- Open the remaining “?” square to choose “The murderers had a poison that causes madness” deduction and activate the next extended cut scene, then check your map and select Westgate Jail to leave this location.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: First-Class Chemist (20 points): It was the bisulphate of baryta!
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page