The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
Get more Testament of Sherlock Holmes cheats and game guides like this on the Game Front video game walkthrough app where the latest easter eggs and extras are uploaded daily.
GameFront Video Walkthroughs app for iOS
GameFront Video Walkthroughs app for Android
Table of Contents
- THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- 221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- 221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- WHARF 321 – Find Henry
- WHITECHAPEL STREET – Find the Murderers
- FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- 221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- JUDGE BECKETT’S RESIDENCE – Search the Manor
- 221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- LONDON COUNTRYSIDE – The Watermill
- LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- THE FAIR – Moriarty
WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- After the cut scene, move into the corridor past the guard at the front desk and examine each of the doors you pass along the way.
- Enter the last door on the right at the end of the corridor and climb the steps to activate a cut scene in which you speak with the secretary, then examine her desk to inspect the letter rack and name plate.
- Ask about “a pass” and “family ties” during the next cut scenes, then inspect the hot tea on the table beside you and exit the room to return to the previous corridor.
- Head back to the area behind the guard at the front desk and use the pass to move through the nearby open doorway, then approach the two wardens within to activate the next cut scene.
- Ask about the great detective and the inmates, then examine the alarm beside the barred door, the guest book on the nearby desk and the rifles on the wall rack.
- Examine the book, board and potassium nitrate located in the corner by the open doorway, then speak with the warden again to ask about “Information” and “Guard Index Cars”.
- Open the barred door in the room to make your way down the basement steps and enter the next area below to activate a cut scene, then move between the rows of cells around the corner to approach the last one on the left and speak with Hans to activate the next cut scene.
- Choose “Information” and “Pen” from the dialogue options to continue the cut scene, then exit the basement and return to the secretary’s room to speak with the director again.
- Select “Investigation”, “Locker” and “Keys’ to continue through the next cut scene, then exit the secretary’s area and unlock the first door on the right to enter the locker room.
- Open the indicated locker on your right to find Han’s personal items, then examine the paper knife, the blotting paper and the code-encrypted box with included poem.
- Use the magnifying glass to inspect the blotting paper and discover the four holes in it, then examine them and pick up the poem again.
- Pick up the blotting paper to place it over the poem and use the knife to punch out the four holes you found earlier, then select the coded box again to click on “S”, “Br”, “H” and “Ca”.
- Take the note and pen from inside the box, then exit the room and make a right down the hall to speak with the guard behind the front desk again.
- Following the next cut scene, approach the door behind the corner ahead to enter the cloak room and make your way over to the indicated locker on the left.
- Use the key you just received to open the locker and inspect the soda on the top shelf, then search the book to find another key and place the uniform on the hanger below.
- Approach the other indicated locker on the opposite side of the room and open it with Miss Patterson’s key, then check the box on the top shelf and examine the complex lock combination on the lid.
- To open the box: shift the hexagonal plates around the lighter-colored spaces so that the green jewels embedded within them are all directly touching the other green jewels and the red jewels embedded within them are all touching the other red jewels.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: A Fine Romance (Silver): The most winning woman I ever knew was hanged for poisoning. But I digress. You found the letter!
- Check the open box to take the guard duty list, the locket and the letter from Brighton, then exit the cloak room and return to the gate that leads into the basement.
- Select “index cards” and “the guest book” from the dialogue menu to continue the cut scenes, then make your way down into the basement again and give Hans his pen from your inventory to activate a cut scene.
- Exit the basement to return to the secretary’s office and activate another cut scene in which you take control of Watson, then press the alarm beside the barred door to discover it doesn’t work and speak with the trapped wardens again.
- Approach the table with the telephone on it to collect the keys and exit the security room , then move down the hallway to the left of the front desk and try opening the barred door at the end unsuccessfully.
- Select the voice speaking from the smoke below to toss the keys down and activate a cut scene in which you return to the security room, then examine the alarm to open it up and push the triangular cursor through the rings to reach the center slot without touching the rotating gold bars.
- Following the next cut scene, approach Hans’ cell to discover that the grate has been opened and enter it to reveal that the prisoner has escaped.
- Exit the cell to make your way back upstairs and speak with Holmes by the front entrance to travel outside behind the prison, then move forward up the street to activate a cut scene and choose Kensington as the next destination.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Prison Break (Bronze): A trusty comrade is always of use. Well done. And yet one got away…
- Pull up the map and choose Kensington to leave this location.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page