The Testament of Sherlock Holmes Walkthrough
Get more Testament of Sherlock Holmes cheats and game guides like this on the Game Front video game walkthrough app where the latest easter eggs and extras are uploaded daily.
GameFront Video Walkthroughs app for iOS
GameFront Video Walkthroughs app for Android
Table of Contents
- THE MARQUIS’ RESIDENCE – Find the Samoan Necklace
- 221B BAKER STREET – Examine the Fake Necklace
- DIOCESE OF KNIGHTSBRIDGE – The Murdered Bishop
- 221B BAKER STREET – The Murdered Bishop Analysis
- WESTGATE PRISON – Hans Schielman
- KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- WHARF 321 – Find Henry
- WHITECHAPEL STREET – Find the Murderers
- FARLEY’S OFFICE – The Informant
- 221B BAKER STREET – Top Hat Examination
- JUDGE BECKETT’S RESIDENCE – Search the Manor
- 221B BAKER STREET – Find Holmes
- WHITECHAPEL – Find Holmes
- LONDON COUNTRYSIDE – The Watermill
- LONDON SEWERS – Uncover the Plot
- THE FAIR – Moriarty
KENSINGTON – The Bishop’s Nephew
- Approach the landlady ahead on the right o activate a cut scene, then move around the corner of the house to open the wooden side door and enter the garden.
- Examine the yellow sweater and clothesline to pick up the pins, then take the rake from the ground and inspect the area near the tree stump in the corner to find the homemade traps.
- Open the garden shed beside the back door and take the pickaxe from within, then inspect the window on your right and examine the wooden fence beside the clothesline.
- Inspect the hole that’s been drilled into the wood and examine the embedded nails to notice the board’s have been altered, then use the pickaxe to remove a section of the fence and enter the small area ahead.
- Turn around to examine the other side of the hole that’s been drilled and inspect the items sitting on top of the barrels beside you, then read the newspaper and look up into the branches of the tree in the corner to find the stolen clothes.
- Use the rake to get the clothes out of the tree and return to the front door to activate a cut scene with the landlady, then enter the house and move through the first door on your left to start searching Henry’s room.
- Examine the bed, the scarf on the floor and the coat rack, then inspect the trash bin next to the desk in the corner and take the torn pieces of paper from the bottom of the basket.
- Click on the left side of the desk to put the torn pieces of paper together by fitting the jagged edges together and sorting them by color, then inspect the candle and place the clothespins on the rope device at the opposite end of the desktop.
- Hang the blank piece of paper from the rope device you just fitted with clothespins and use your matches to light the candle, then move the flame around behind the parchment to reveal the words.
- Turn around to find the violin on the small table, inspect the bookcase and approach the window to look at the floor in front of it, then use your pickaxe to pry the boards off the paneling and take the box in the hidden space.
- Inspect each of the words that are revealed to take note of them on the table below and spell out: Stinging Street Wharf 321 south bank.
- Rotate your viewpoint around to search the bottom and sides of the box, then inspect the four sets of numbers carved into the wood and enter this code from left to right across the dials: 8-1-4-3.
- Click on the violin case, the shovel and the pistol in the next item screen that appears to activate a cut scene and leave this location.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page