The Walking Dead: Episode 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- If you’ve read the comics, the first big revelation might not be a shock. Maybe.
- Now you’ll encounter some strangers. It’s up to you whether you decide to trust them or not. More story will be revealed as you make your way to the dairy farm. Choose your conversation points wisely, and then you’ll meet a new danger.
- Welcome to the family dairy. So, is this too good to be true?
- Take a look around. If you’re feeling crafty, find a board and a saw to fix up the swing on the property. Then, go talk to the guy at the generator for some specifics and then you’ll help check out the fence. For the first zombie, you’ll need to pull the arrow out of its head before you can push it away. For the second, give it a shove and then take out the hands. The third one is straightforward, but leads to something more.
- You don’t have much time. Use the left stick to look at the rear of the tractor and release the blades, then look at the front so you can remove a chock. Now you can push it. The tractor will move on its own, so you just have to keep up with it. It’ll hit a zombie you need to remove by looking at the front of the tractor again and interacting with the body. The second body will be a bit more of an adventure, but nothing you can’t handle. Keep moving and you’ll reach the gate in safety.
- After the cut scene, if you head out the gate you can talk to the grumpy dad and his daughter. If you head over to where the kids are on the swing, you can give Clem a push and chat with her. Kenny’s over there too. When you’re done, head up to the house and it’s time to move on.