The Walking Dead: Episode 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Getting into the Pharmacy
- The Broken Flashlight
- Bandit Attack
- Heading Down the Tracks
- On the Way to Savannah
- Omid and Christa
- Just like in the other episodes, your decisions will change how the game turns out, so gameplay experience will vary (but that’s the fun of it!). You’ll have a couple of different responses to tell Kenny as you walk down the road (I’m going to answer with mostly positive responses). Once you reach the ladder, press X to climb up it.
- So much for that plan. Press the triangle button to move the cursor on the jeep, then move it to the front. Press X to pull the cable and and lock in behind the wheels of the big rig. Walk back over to the jeep and press X near the passenger side door to flip the switch.
- After the jeep pulls itself over to the big rig and you climb up, press X to take Kenny’s hand. Damn you, Kenny! I elected to help the girl and then put her out of her misery by shooting her because I’m a nice guy. Kenny will then pull you up and you’ll earn an ACHIEVEMENT for shooting the girl.
- After you enter the pharmacy, quickly pick up as many items as you can before Kenny informs you that it’s time to go. Press X to hop over the counter. Mash X to get the Zombies who come shooting through the door off of you, then triangle to push them completely off.
- Look to the fridge on the right and press X to tip it over. Follow Kenny, and press X to deliver a couple blows to the zombie pilot that will accost you.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page