The Walking Dead: Episode 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Getting into the Pharmacy
- The Broken Flashlight
- Bandit Attack
- Heading Down the Tracks
- On the Way to Savannah
- Omid and Christa
- Following the cutscene, you’ll meet up with Lilly and have a series of choices to make through the confrontation with Kenny. After Lilly explodes and demands that everybody get out, you’ll earn an ACHIEVEMENT.
- Following your discussion with Kenny and then Carley, head back through the door into Lilly’s room to try and console her. After she gives you the flashlight and asks you to help her “poke around,” you’ll have a conversation with the every annoying Duck. Once you talk to him, head up the stairs to the right to talk to Carley.
- After a weird conversation with plenty of sexual tension with Carley, make sure you ask about the flashlight, which she’ll deny knowing anything about. After you part ways and head back downstairs, go talk to Katjaa and Kenny sitting on the couch in the parking lot.
- Talk to each one separately and make the decision to either let them in on your past or not. After you talk to each one, go back and win them over with the trust question and the question about Lily before asking them about the broken flashlight.
- Talk to Ben up on the RV, extend the trust again and then ask about the flashlight. Walk around the front of the RV and go inspect the broken glass Katjaa was talking about. Press X to pick it up.
- After you turn the corner, press X to check out the “X” written on the wall. Stupid Duck!!! Walk back past the RV and go talk to Clementine, who will be drawing on the pallet. Win her over by asking what she’s doing, then ask about the pink chalk.
- After Duck informs you he found the pink chalk, throw the dork a bone and give him a high five. Ask about the flashlight, then inspect the gate before pressing X to pry it open.
- Walk down the street and inspect the grate on the left. Press X to take off the vent and press X again to grab the bag of meds.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page