The Walking Dead: Episode 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Getting into the Pharmacy
- The Broken Flashlight
- Bandit Attack
- Heading Down the Tracks
- On the Way to Savannah
- Omid and Christa
- Following the cutscene with Lilly, you’ll have to do you best to pacify the group of bandits, giving Lilly enough time to snipe one of them. After, Carley picks up a gun and shoots the other two, try and quickly take out the last guy before he hops the fence.
- After Kenny hands you the rifle, use the left analog stick to peek around the RV and snipe the fools firing at you from behind the dumpsters and the one behind the sofa to the left.
- After Ben and Carley run into the RV, you’ll need to snipe a few more thugs on the other side (two behind the barrels and one behind the tipped-over bookcase to the right). Don’t let them get Katjaa and the kids.
- Crap! Quickly kill the zombie that attacks Katjaa. Use the rifle to help Carley fend of the group of attacking zombies. After Lilly joins you and you guys storm off, you’ll earn an easy ACHIEVEMENT.
- You’ll once again have to play pacifier in order to keep Lilly calm while she loses her mind. After the RV pulls over there will be a really intense dialogue scene with Lilly trying to get to the bottom of the mystery with the meds. Without spoiling too much, you’ll ultimately have to decide to leave Lilly behind or take her with you.
- After the scene, go up and talk to Katjaa. Duck’s been bitten! You’ll have to tell Clem and try to console her. After you do so…AHHHHH!!!. Phew, just a dream. Once you reach the train, you’ll receive another easy ACHIEVEMENT.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page