The Walking Dead: Episode 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Getting into the Pharmacy
- The Broken Flashlight
- Bandit Attack
- Heading Down the Tracks
- On the Way to Savannah
- Omid and Christa
- Talk to Ben, then head through the door to the boxcar next to him. Pick up the map on the floor by the mattress and the water bottle on top of the box. Hop out of the car. Go give the map to Kenny and the water to Kat and Duck.
- After you talk to Kat, go talk to Clem. Next, climb up the ladder to inspect the other train car. Open the second set of doors on the outside and grab the tools (there won’t be anything in the two other sets of doors to the right).
- Head down to the cab and open the door. Use one of the tools you picked up to make sure the zombie is dead. After Kenny shows up, inspect the notepad. Go talk to Clem again to ask her for something to write with.
- Head inside the RV. Look toward the console and grab the pencil in the cup holder. If Lilly is still with you, then you’ll find out that she’s an even bigger bitch than you thought!
- Head back to the train cab. Place your cursor over the notepad and press X to reveal the steps to start the train. Turn around and make the control panel match the drawings on the pad. Do 5 and 6, then head back outside, open the first set of doors on the train car to reveal No. 9, flip the switch to the left and then to the right to start up the train.
- After Kenny says it’s up and running, open the second set of doors and take the spike remover on the left. Head through the red boxcar and exit through the open door on the other side. Walk to the back of the car and place the cursor over the coupler pin. Press X to use the spike remover to pull the pin out.
- Head back through the boxcar and…where did that bum come from!? Tell him the truth to win him over. After you meet up with the group, head for the ladder to talk to Kenny. After everyone gets on board, place your cursor on the throttle and press X to get her going.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page