The Walking Dead: Episode 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Getting into the Pharmacy
- The Broken Flashlight
- Bandit Attack
- Heading Down the Tracks
- On the Way to Savannah
- Omid and Christa
- After you brief conversation with Chuck, pick up the rag on the floor and use it to wipe off his mouth. Head trough the boxcar door and make your way up to the cab to talk with Kenny.
- Kenny won’t oblige, so no matter what you say to him, you’ll probably end up getting into a scuffle with him. Block his punches before he finally comes to his senses and stops the train. You’ll earn an ACHIEVEMENT for your efforts.
- During this intense conversation between Kat and Kenny, you’ll have the choice on who gets to put Duck out of his misery. Even if you volunteer, Kat will refuse, but you’ll earn their respect.
- You’ll have to talk to Clem, but then…what the hell!?!? It will then be up to you once again if you want to take it upon yourself or not to kill Duck.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page