The Walking Dead: Episode 3 Walkthrough
Looking for more Walking Dead: Episode 3 tips and tricks like this? Check out every easter egg, cheat and guide on Game Front’s comprehensive video walkthrough apps.
Find Game Front’s comprehensive game walkthrough library on our iOS app
Find Game Front’s comprehensive game walkthrough library on our Droid app
Table of Contents
- Getting into the Pharmacy
- The Broken Flashlight
- Bandit Attack
- Heading Down the Tracks
- On the Way to Savannah
- Omid and Christa
- When the two strangers call down from the freeway overpass, say you are friendly (you don’t really have any other options). After they ask you to come up, place the cursor on the ladder and head up.
- Again, since you’re a rock in a hard place, say you’re looking for some new friends. After Clem joins you guys, explain your story to win them over and then they’ll help you move the tanker.
- Look in the FRS truck and grab the roll of yellow tape in between the cones. Highlight the ladder with the cursor to introduce Omid and Christa to your friends. After everyone breaks off, walk past the ladder toward the train station.
- Inspect the signs once you reach the station if you want, then follow Clem around to the door. Inspect the open window above the door (which is locked), then use the cursor to highlight Clem and press X to boost her up through the window. Ask her to jump in to unlock the door for you.
- Prop the door open to let in some light. Once again, inspect the space above the locked door, then highlight Clem again and press X to boost her over.
- Uh-oh! Back away from the zombies and highlight the tool in the door to pick it up. Bash the first zombie’s head in, then follow the button sequence to kill the other one.
- Not another one! Quickly grab the keys from Clem, then move the cursor slightly to the left to put them in and open the door. Press X to open it, then shoot and kill the zombie.
- Answer Christa’s bitchy questions, then grab the blowtorch. Console Clem and head back outside. Talk to the group, then follow Omid up the ladder. Highlight the hitch on the tanker, then use the blowtorch. When you find out the hose has a leak, use that tape you found to patch it up.
- Use the blowtorch again to start working on the hitch. After you almost die, highlight Omid and press the O button to have him use the blowtorch.
- Oh Crap!!! You’ll earn an ACHIEVEMENT here, but you have bigger things to worry about. After Kenny gets going, highlight the blowtorch and press X to kick it over.
- Try to convince Omid to jump. He’ll be a puss about it, then when he does jump, he’ll fall off. As he and Christa come running up, highlight Omid first (he did just suffer a hard fall, after all) and press X to pull him up (Christa will make it on her own).
- Following the cutscene between you and Kenny, you’ll earn an ACHIEVEMENT and an exciting teaser for Episode 4!
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page