The Walking Dead: Episode 4 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After nearly getting spotted by another group of zombies, continue down the road toward the harbor with Kenny. When you realize that all of the boats have been destroyed, Kenny will be pretty bummed, so choose your words carefully.
- Hellbent on getting a boat, Kenny will find one that he thinks he can fix. After he does, walk over to the telescope. Unfortunately, you’ll need a quarter to use it. First turn around and go inspect those noises coming from the street.
- Scarecrow Walkers! Feel free to inspect the cryptic markings as you walk down the street. When you get to the newspaper stand there will be a cash register, but it will be empty. Instead, keep walking straight until your reach the yellow newspaper machine next to the blue car. You should have a tool—use it to whack the machine to score a quarter.
- Head back to the telescope. Kenny will report the bad news that the boat can’t be salvaged. Nevertheless, after you put the quarter in the telescope. As you look around, you won’t find any boats, but if you look all the way over to the far left, there will be a person up top of the bridge.
- After you take cover and Kenny decides to ambush the guy, sneak up to the newsstand. What the? As soon as the guy gets behind you, the camera angle will change and you’ll quickly have to move the cursor over his hand to and press X to block.
- If you weren’t quick enough, Clem will come to your rescue. Regardless of what you tell, Kenny, he’ll still get punked by this ninja chick named Molly. Talk to her to find out the backstory behind the people of Crawford.
- Once another pack of zombies show up, you’ll follow Molly down an alley. She’ll try to leave you, but thanks to Clem, she’ll decide to help. After Kenny and Clem get up the outdoor fire escape, place the cursor over Kenny’s hand and press X to jump.
- Since Kenny apparently has the strength of a girl, turn around, head for the dumpster and press X to move it. Great! But you’re not screwed yet. Place the cursor over the manhole and press X to move it.
- Use the climbing pick Molly tosses you and tap X repeatedly to pry it open and get down into the sewer safely. You’ll earn an ACHIEVEMENT for your effort.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page