The Walking Dead: Episode 5 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- As Episode 5 opens, you’ll finish your conversation with Clem’s kidnapper on the radio. It will then be up to you to find a way out of Vernon’s hold hideout. (Note: Depending on your decision to end Episode 4, you’ll either be alone or still with the rest of the group).
- Walk over to the blue cupboards on the right. There will be nothing in the first one, but there will be a rib spreader (that’s right!) in the first one on the far right. Walk around the cupboards on the left side and use the rib spreader to pry open the elevator doors (Lee!).
- Quick! Before Kenny carves you up, tell him you’re awake! You’ll then have to make the choice of keeping your hand or having them cut it off. (If you go with the latter, it will be intense!)
- I chose to have them cut it off, which makes the next scene (watching Lee climb up a ladder with one are) really entertaining. Press up on the left analog stick to make your way up to the roof with the others.
- Once up on the roof, ACHIEVEMENT. Go talk to Omid about how getting over to the bell tower may be your best bet to get off the roof. Next, go and talk with the others about your current situation before brining up the idea of the bell tower.
- Walk over and pick up the extension ladder. Place the cursor on the bell, then press X to have Lee set the Ladder up. After Lee says that he’s going to take the risk, slowly guide him across. When one of the rungs breaks, press X to leap across to the bell tower.
- Since the hatch will be locked, press X on the rope to ring the bell. After the Walkers make their way toward the tower, you’ll then have to perform a death-defying leap back to the roof. As soon as Lee hits the edge, press X to jump out and press X in mid-air to grab the ledge.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page