The Walking Dead: Episode 5 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- After you guys discover that the boat is gone, you’ll have to try to keep everyone (especially Kenny) calm. As the Walkers make their way toward the mansion, you’ll be the one who has to give every one order on what to do.
- Once Omid rushes to close the front door, place the cursor over the Walker who grabs you through the doggy door and tap X a few times to break free. With you now free, press X to open the top drawer to the left of the dish washer and grab the knife inside. Place the cursor over the four arms coming through the doors and press X to chop them off.
- Ahh! After everyone books it up stairs, knife the one Walker coming toward you, who appears to be Vernon’s female friend. Once you get upstairs, place the cursor over the dresser and press X in an attempt to help move it.
- Shootin’ time! Kill the group of Walkers coming around the corner. Unfortunately, due to the lack of ammo, it won’t really matter. Reach for the attic string to pull down the ladder. You’ll then have an intense discussion with Kenny over the status of your arm (or lack thereof).
- After Lee gets worked up, press X to grab the bust and throw it. As the others discuss what’s on the other side of the wall, grab the coat rack and use it to ram a hole through the wall. As Kenny works on creating a way out, you’ll then have a conversation with Omid and Christa and Kenny, Ben and Clem.
- Once Kenny and Omid switch roles, there will be a slightly interesting revelation involving Christa and the bottle of whiskey. After Omid breaks through the wall and you make it into other house, you’ll earn an ACHIEVEMENT.
Return to the Walkthrough Main Page