The Walking Dead Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- In case you’re unaware, this is a spin-off of the comic, not anything to do with the TV show, just in case that affects your interest in the game.
- If you want your game experience to be more like LA Noire, turn off the helper UI. Just as the game says at the beginning, your decisions will change how the game turns out. I’ll tell you what I did and what happened, but I’ll keep the spoilers to a minimum. That should help you decide if you want to take different steps than I did.
- The driver will start a conversation with you. There are two simple responses, but you do have a time limit. Follow the instruction to look around and then you’ll make eye contact with the driver to keep talking. There’s another response. Ask him about Macon to make a connection.
- Couple more small conversation elements and you’ll yell at the driver just before things get exciting. Bust out the car window, look at it, then pull yourself out. Grab the shotgun the cop dropped, and then look for a shotgun shell right next to it. The cop you can examine, but get close enough and the screen will change to a closer shot of him.
- Grab the keys to free yourself, and then follow the instructions to free yourself and, eventually, experience your first combat. You earn an Achievement for 10 points.
- Look at the cop, then follow a line straight up from him to look at another individual. Soon the game will take over and move you to the next area.