The Week in Demos and Patches: January 6 to January 12
Sam & Max 202: Moai Better Blues and Hard to be a God may have been the more high profile demos to hit FileFront this week, but we also received quite a bit more than usual. As with patches, nothing could have been more popular this week than the latest ones for WoW, Crysis, or Prey. Within all of these big name games, some others trickled in as well and I have listed them below.
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men: Eidos Interactive has released a playable demo featuring the Retomoto Tower mission, also playable in co-op.
- Ghost in the Sheet: Ghost in the Sheet is a comedy adventure game of supernatural proportions. Become a ghost and master your new paranormal skill set to unravel the secrets of your life-after-death adventure! Mystery, intrigue, comedy and adventure await…aren’t you just dying to play?
- Evochron: Renegades: StarWraith 3D Games has released a new demo for Evochron Renegades, a freeform first person 3D space-sim.
- Lucky Luke: Go West!: Atari’s Lucky Luke: Go West! is an action platform game based on the adventures of legendary animated cowboy Lucky Luke in the forthcoming full-length animated feature film ‘Go West!’.
For more demos click here.
- Monster Jam: Updates game to v1.01.
- Depths of Peril: A beta patch has been released updating Depths of Peril to v1.006.
- Aurora – The Secret Within: BluMiAl Studios has released a patch which adds Windows Vista compatibility.
For more patches click here.